Last Updated: February 20th, 2019
- Basic Information;
- Purposes of Collection Information About You
- Information We Collects
- Who We Share Your Data With & Where We Send Your Data
- What are Cookies and How Do We Use These Cookies?
1. THE BASICS
A) Who We Are
Passion4FM is an independent fan site who brings their passion for the “Football Manager” series, a football management simulation game available on PC, MAC, Linux, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch developed by Sports Interactive, to a wider audience by offering articles about football and Football Manager voluntarily submitted by authors.
The Passion4FM website and its services are operated by Høgli Passion4FM Media, a company based in Østfold, Norway.
By continue browsing the website you can discover useful guides concerning strategical and tactical game mechanics plus hints, tips and other useful content that enhance game experience. Our services provides not only recommendations about clubs, players and staff, but gives you a closer look at the different aspects of football and football management, such as tactics and valuable assets to download – worthy knowledge and content that may come in handy in “Football Manager”.
Høgli Passion4FM Media ENK
Org. number: 920 296 238
Balaklava 17 A
1513 Moss, Norway
B) Scope of Privacy; Key Terms
“Member” means any person or entity that is registered with us and has an user profile, such as moderators, guest writers and authors, who are able to publish content on the website.
“Customer” refer to any person that’s registered on the site or to our newsletters and email marketing, and have interacted with us in any ways which personal information are transmitted or stored on our servers or within our database.
“Subscriber” or any other participant means any registered user or website visitor who have subscribed to our email marketing campaigns. This means that at one point you have explicitly given consent to be send newsletters and other marketing emails from Passion4FM. You may have subscribed to our newsletter or given consent to be send important information from our Services via registering as author, participate in giveaways or competitions or simply subscribed to our newsletter.
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify a Member or a Visitor, directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, first and last name, email address, website/occupation or other demographic information.
“Visitor” means any person who visits the Website.
“You” and “Your” means, depending on the context, either a Member or a Visitor.
C) Our Privacy Principals
- We truly respect Your privacy, and we will handle information about You accordingly. No personal identified information will be stored or collected by Us, by simply browsing the website.
- We don’t share, sell or transfer your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We promise to always ensure as little information as needed is gathered to maintain and develop the website.
- We take data security seriously by protecting your personal information with reasonable technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the security of your data. We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used, please contact us at contact address or email listed above.
Complaints will be dealt with and responded to within 30 days of inquiry.
If you have a question about anything else, please refer to our Contact us page.
E) Your Consent
2. THE PURPOSES
A) Why We Collect Information About You
Passion4FM wants to offer you a service which you want to use. We may use information about you to help customize the website and improve the general user-experience of the website. By collecting a small amount of information about your visits we can, generally speaking, provide better services for all of our users. It helps us to remember you, interact with you and improve the usefulness of the website for the future so you can read more valuable content that you are interested in. It also lets us personalize your experience, so we can better respond to your individual needs.
B) How We Use Your Information
Information collected both automatically and/or with Your consent and intention, have significant purposes. Passion4FM uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To improve Passion4FM; herein to develop new features and functionalities on the website: We use aggregated statistics; log files and other usage information to analyze trends so we can offer more valuable content.
- To resolve customer support issues: When you contact us for support, we may use your information to help resolve your problem or to respond to any requests from you regarding Your inquiry, feedback and/or general support.
- To provide you with our newsletters; herein getting the latest articles or exclusive content directly delivered to your e-mail.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website, or regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Passion4FM
- To monitor and prevent security issues with Passion4FM: We use logs and usage information to monitor for suspicious or fraudulent activity.
- … or to diagnose problems. We use aggregated data to improve the user-experience by removing 404 pages and other errors that may occur when simply browsing the site.
Everything is merely done for research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level and for customer information and administration of the website.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECTS & WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect personal information about you and the devices you use to access and interact with us and our website. Information Passion4FM collects are distinguished between Automatic Information Collected and Personal identifiable information. Automatic information are non-sensitive information normally gathered through Log files and aggregated statistics when browsing the website, and are considered as anonymous pieces of information that we can not link to your person. Personal identifiable information are information you provide us voluntarily or with consent, for example by using fill-in forms.
In short, Passion4FM collects personal information when;
- A) You register or become a member of the Passion4FM community
See paragraph A) Your Account.
- B) You publish content that is visible to other website visitors. For example when providing comments to an article or publishing posts or pages.
Read more at paragraph B) Publishing content.
- C) You subscribe to newsletters, enter giveaways and/or competitions, or provide general feedback, such as when you have questions, suggestions or views about our Services and contact us via e-mail. Head to paragraph C) Newsletter & Email/ Contact Forms.
A. Registered Users; Your Account
Currently, registered users are typically persons who have applied and become approved as an author or guest writer and received the necessary information to be able to create an user account, or who have given Passion4FM written and explicit consent to register an account in their name to publish third party content, mainly our partners.
We also require visitors who wants to leave comments to register on the website and create a user profile which the comment will be attached to. Your account will be treated as a ‘Subscriber’ with no privileges to publish content or upload files and media. Subscribers will not be contacted by e-mail unless they have signed up for our newsletter.
NB! Approved authors, registered users (moderators and others) and guest writers gives us automatically approval to be contacted by e-mail. We may send registered users an email to tell you about new features, keep you up-to-date with what’s going on with Passion4FM or to interact with a specific user in the process of submitting new content or moderating existing pages. We primarily use newsletters to communicate information about new features and important website updates, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- When you create an account on Passion4FM, you will be prompted to select a Username and provide your Email Address, which is the minimum information we need to register an account.
- When choosing a Username, we strongly advise you to not use or include your real name. Usernames cannot be changed.
- Your email address will be private and not viewable for any other than the admins of Passion4FM. Passwords will be encrypted on our database, and not viewable or recognizable for any other than yourself.
- Your Username and Email Address are stored in the website’s database. Your Email Address is used to send you an email with a link to set your password or to send you an email with a link to reset your password in the event you forget your password.
- Your e-mail address let us also get in contact with you regarding content management, in the event we have questions or important information about drafts or published posts you have made.
- Accounts have a numeric User ID assigned to them when they are created. The User ID cannot be changed.
- Once an account is created, you must contact us to have it deleted.
- You may optionally complete your Profile by providing your First and/or Last Name, Website (URL) and/or Biographical info. These additional details are also saved in the website’s database and can be visible to other website visitors depending on your profile settings. You may edit these details, and your Email Address, in your Profile at any time.
- Your Profile Picture (Gravatar), Display Name, Website (URL) (if any) and Biographical Info (if any) may be visible to visitors to the website (e.g. if you contribute an article/post).
- Subscribers user profile will not be visible to others on the website unless they have published a comment.
- You may also choose how your name is displayed (your Display Name) to visitors to the site (e.g. in comments you create) in your Profile.
- Your Username, First Name, Last Name and Email Address are accessible by the admin of the website including moderators of the website.
- If you attempt to log in to our site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies at all. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- If you have an account and you log in to a site, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and some of your screen options. The logged-in cookies last for two days, and the screen options cookies last for a year.
- For users that register on our website, we will store the data they provide in their profile indefinitely. All registered users can see, change or delete most of that data at any time except their login name/username.
By interacting with the website, we sometimes requires that you verify yourself with an email address. Your email address will not be displayed publicly. Email Address is required to subscribe to our newsletter or feeds and to post a comment on the website. We recommend you to use a private email address rather than a personal one. Also never mention your email address in any comment, if you do so, that comment may not be approved.
B) Publishing Content (Comments, Posts/Pages)
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you author an article/post, your Username, Profile Picture (Gravatar), Display Name, Website (URL) (if any) and Biographical Info (if any) are provided to any visitor using the website’s REST API interface.
- If you edit or publish an article/post, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Published content are stored indefinitely unless deletion/removal is requested by the original author.
At Passion4FM, we use Disqus as our Comments system provider. By submitting a comment, you are required to sign-up and login with your preferred social media profile (Facebook, Twitter, Disqus or Google) through Disqus. The system collects specific personal information upon consent, such as your username, first and/or last name, date of birth and other contact data, such as email and phone number. Additionally, it collects anonymous data from you in order to deliver better targeted content and advertising.
Personal information will be anonymized for us, but cookies will be set and stored on your computer in order to be notified of replies to your submitted comments and other subscriptions given consent to at Disqus.
Disqus offers a strong Do Not Track (DNT) framework. This includes both honoring DNT settings from browsers and allowing users to opt-out of tracking within Disqus for targeted advertising and content recommendations. You can opt-out of of targeted advertising (also called interest based advertising) by Disqus by clicking this link:
You can access the information that Disqus holds about you and the right to have that information deleted by following this link
Delete My Disqus Account.
By submitting a comment on Passion4FM, you agree to and understand that we may take these measures;
- Comments may require manual approval by one of our moderators or the site owner to become visible.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one (1) year.
- Comments on posts are available for 365 days (1 year) from the time of date the post were published. Approved comments will not be visible on the post after that, but will be kept within our database for 2 years for future records.
- Once a comment is approved, the user will be able to publish new comments without ending up in the moderators queue, unless the comment does not violates any of our terms (e.g multiple ‘spam’ links to other website out of topic of the post or reference to betting sites and similar sites)
- Published comments are stored indefinitely unless deletion/removal is requested, or until the time period described above ends.
- When You leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form including Your IP Address, name and/or username, and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- When submitting comments to the website you will be asked to set a cookie for the next visit. This cookie enables logged out commenters to save their name, email address and website for their next visit on the website via their browser.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- We assure that, your email address will not displayed publicly. We recommend you to use a private email address and never mention it in any comment. If you do so that comment may not be approved.
To submit comment(s) we hope you’ll follow our comments guidelines. Comments that violates one or several of this ‘rules’ may not be approved and be deleted.
- Please be polite and stay on topic!
- Be respectful of other users point of view and don’t down vote or flag comments simply because you disagree with the person.
- Don’t include personal identifiable information in comments. These will be deleted immediately.
- Comments containing links are manually moderated and it may take up to 7 work days until such comments are approved.
- Please don’t leave comments simply to self-promote yourself and your business, especially if the content are not valuable in regard to the post-topic. Replies about a specific guide (about Football Manager) that adds value to the current article are approved. Links to your Youtube Channel, Twitch stream or Let’s Play Series are treated as Spam and will not be approved.
- Any other Spam, such as links to betting sites, products and other affiliate links will be removed.
- Links to a specific domain (e.g. https://www.websitename.com) will not be approved.
- Disrespectful or simply hateful comments about other websites, persons or the website will be deleted. Instead we welcome constructive criticism, if you got any feedback on how we can improve, by following the link to our contact us page.
- We keep the right to ban users who submits several spam comments within a short period of time (1 day), or who consistently infringe with the comments policy.
If you upload media (e.g. images to the website (in posts or comments), you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Visitors using the website’s REST API interface can correlate uploaded media to a particular user. This may allow such visitors to map a user to a particular time and location if EXIF GPS location data was included in the uploaded media.
Embedded content from other websites
Embedded content are pieces of an existing article from another third party website, not associated with Passion4FM. Embedded content may be used from time to time to provide additional useful information to the existing article, or simply act as a resource to enhance the existing article. We may include embedded content such as videos, images, articles, etc.. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
These websites and services may collect data about you, such as record your IP address and/or User Agent, store and retrieve cookies on your browser, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracing your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website. Google Analytics may receive user location and other data.
Links to the privacy policies of the most common services have been included below.
Disabling And/Or Enabling Cookies
C) Newsletters & Email / Contact Forms
Information Submitted by Email / Contact Forms
Visitors that email us, or use any of the contact forms on our websites, will have their email address, IP address, and any data provided in the contact form or body of the email stored on our server. We will keep the email communication records for as long as the case is opened, or for a maximum of 3 months from the email were delivered. Once the case is considered closed from the moderator or website owners part, the email communication will be deleted, along with any personal information that we may have about you.
Individuals can request copies of any previous correspondence with us at any time and will be provided as long as a transcript of the email correspondence exists.
Newsletters and Marketing Communications – How to Opt-Out
We use email marketing to communicate with ‘customers’ and potential customers from time to time. All email lists and campaigns are “opt-in” meaning we will not send you these sorts of emails unless you indicated that you wish to receive them during signup or other interactions on our website. Newsletters lets us interact with you by providing you information about the latest content on the website, promoted articles or any useful information we think that’s worthy to you. It may contain information about changes to the website, such as new services we offer and other promotions you may find interesting, including offers and promotions from any of our affiliates.
- You can easily unsubscribe from newsletters and marketing communications by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter We have sent to You. You can also send us a request to delete you from the list of subscribers.
- Emails sent to you may also include standard tracking, including open and click activities.
- As a registered user, we may send You ‘system’ emails, such as password reset requests even if you have not opted-in to email marketing lists.
D) Website Visitors
Passion4FM automatically receives and records non-sensitive information about Your computer when browsing the Passion4FM website, regardless of whether You have registered for an account or not. These are non-personal identifiable information that we receives as soon as you enter the website.
With the use of web analytics tools (mainly Google Analytics) and other measurement tools such as Log files we get help to analyze user behavior on the site. These tools use ‘cookies‘, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for passion4fm.com.
Log files are essential as they provide us with statistics about website performance and general user habits which will help us to develop the website meanwhile maintaining website security (protect personal identifiable information for the future). It lets us examine how you enjoy our content and take necessary efforts to both improve the website and serve more content you enjoy.
Log files will only be used for internal research and studies; such as for internal marketing studies to improve our services, in combination with data collection by third party cookies to help us aggregate behavior patterns of registered and unregistered users, and to examine behavior patterns that provides us possibilities for improving the website and its content.
In short, when you visit our website, the information gathered within the log files may contain basic information about your behavior on the site and your technology. More specifically, cookies enables Passion4FM to track the following information about its visitors;
- IP address (anonymized)
- Type of Web browser Used (Google Chrome, Firefox, Linux or other OS)
- Type of Device Used (Desktop, Tablet or Mobile)
- Internet Service provider (ISP)
- Screen resolution of user’s device
- Date and time of the request (visit to the site)
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Visited pages, number of clicks / referring and exit pages to analyze trends
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the visitor: Page speed)
We have taken the necessary efforts to anonymize IP addresses, hide User-ID’s and turn off demographics and Interest reports provided by third party analytics. The Web Analytics vendors do not associate your IP address with any other data held by them. Neither we nor the Web Analytics Vendors will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source, unless you explicit submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Image Optimizer: Smush
We use Smush to minify and compress images when uploading the image files to the server.
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimise them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush does not interact with the end users on the website.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
4. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH & WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
We use third-party services (data processors) across our sites. The extent to which your data is shared with these providers depends on your use of our services, and we list the specific third-parties in use (with links to their privacy policies) in the sections below.
Each third-party provider has been thoroughly examined by the admins of Passion4FM to ensure that privacy policies and practices meet or exceed the same levels of compliance and standards that we follow. Where appropriate and available, we hold additional signed Data Privacy Agreements with these companies as an additional layer of accountability in order to help ensure your data is safe and secure.
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to our admins, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services, and (ii) that have agreed, in writing, not to disclose it to others. Some of those admins, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our websites and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
We may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with third parties for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on your visit to this wesite and/or other sites on the Internet.
Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you. The Google Adsense cookies will only display non-personalized ads.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
More About The Disclosure of Personal Information to third parties
Passion4FM do not share, sell or transfer any user-information to third party companies or services which you haven’t agreed upon. All personal information collected is treated as strictly confidential, but We may disclose User’s personal information if required by law, including but not limited to, disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an intellectual property infringement, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability.
5. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
- All registered users, or those who have left comments, have the right to get access to, view or correct, or even ask us to delete any personal information Passion4FM has collected about you.
- Typically for visitors that have left comments, the data will be their email address, any IP addresses assigned to them at the time of leaving the comments and the user agent strings of the browsers they used. The rest of the data is public as published by the visitors.
- You can easily modify your user account information, except you cannot change your username or email address, by logging in using your current username and password. Your user profile and information typed about yourself can be viewed by all visitors and website administrators.
- Website administrators have the privileges and ability to edit user information that are provided within the user profile, but why would we?!.
- The information you change or delete online will be immediately removed or modified within our database. If you are experiencing problems with changing your user-information online, want to change your email address or delete your account for any reason, you may contact us via email.
- You have the right to request deletion of blog posts, topics and content you have formerly submitted, either you want to delete them along with deleting your user profile or delete a single article. Such requests will be responded within 30 days of inquiry.
- Authors and guest writers can NOT delete their profile without our consent. If you want your profile to be deleted, please contact us by e-mail and it will be deleted immediately. Deleting your account, does not necessary mean that published content will be removed with it.
If you have, in any way interacted with Passion4FM in the past, we are happy at your request to send You an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you’d like to cancel Your subscription to our email newsletter or un-register as author, contributor or guest writer, you can easily do so online, either via the one of the email newsletters send to you, or by contacting us via email.
An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his/her inquiry to admin[@]passion4fm.com. We will respond within a reasonable time frame.
If you remain unhappy with a response you receive, you can also refer the matter to your data protection supervisory authority (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm)
A.1 Security and data retention
Passion4FM puts great importance to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage, by taking the necessary organizational, physical and technical measures to enhance website security. It involves ensuring all web traffic is encrypted (by using HTTPS and installing ) and our Services by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and make it only to be accessible by those who are authorized to access such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential.
We do our best to keep your data safe, accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes.
Personal information about registered users (authors and guest writers) they provide in their user profile will be stored in our database indefinitely, and retained for as long as the account is active. Information provided via fill-in forms, typically from providing us feedback or sending us an inquiry are retained as long as needed to provide You with our Services. Once the case is considered closed by the admins of Passion4FM, user data will be safely deleted. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or prevent abuse.
We will take appropriate steps to seek to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information at the point this information is no longer needed to bring you the services required.
Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone, or use your personal or private email address as the desired username. We will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions entered into using your username, personal information and/or password.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Non-sensitive information, such as aggregated statistics will be stored for no longer than 26 months. Log files within the server will be kept for 12 months.
A.2 Data Portability
You have the right to data portability. This means that you can take with you your personal data in a machine readable format.
B. How Does Passion4FM Use / Store The Information About You?
Information that we collect for a particular purpose is used for that purpose only. Personally identifiable information will only be used to give you a response to your inquiry. Information gathered from those who register on our website(s) as authors or guest writers is used to provide them with the benefits that come along with registration, such as informational e-mails, author resources and guidelines – where the sole purpose is to provide valuable information or communicate with our authors.
Your personal information will not be distributed to any third-party associations for any purpose.
In addition, non-sensitive information collected through one of the activities set above may be used for our internal marketing studies, so we can constantly improve the services we provide and better meet your standard and needs.
No matter what method we use to collect information and no matter how we use that information, we will only collect the information deemed reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and our legitimate objectives.
6. THIRD PARTY USE
Third Party Tracking & Ad Services
Ads appearing on any of our websites may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- You can also click here to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking. If you opt-out via this method the website will not set any cookies associated with Google Analytics. These cookies will be disabled until you delete your browser caching (in this event clear their cookies.
- We may also use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including Google AdSense advertisements).
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on your visit to the site.
- We have opted out of providing personalized advertising by Google Adsense. By using non-personalized ads to our EU/EEA visitors, ads are targeted using contextual information rather than the past behavior of a user.
Third Party Links
Social Media Interaction
Passion4FM gives you the option to interact with us through social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Googleplus, Youtube or Twitch, or through third-party social networking sites, applications or plugins.
When you engage with our content on or through third-party social networking sites, plug-ins and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile (e.g., Username, photo, gender, location, your list of friends, people you follow and/or who follow you, the posts or the ‘likes’ you make) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the application.
7. What Data Breach Procedures We Have In Place
Should any event occur where ‘customer’ data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 48 hours of our team becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incident to any required data protection authority. We will work closely with any customers affected to determine next steps such as any end-user notifications, needed patches, and how to avoid any similar event in the future.
8. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information such as name and email address from children under 13. Everything published on the website(s) allows all users (including children under 13) to disclose a limited amount of personal information without first telling us their age or parental permission. Such portions of our sites operate activities or provide services in a way that does not require prior parental consent. We recognize the importance of safeguarding the privacy of children and encourage parents to check and monitor their children’s use of online activities regularly.
PASSION4FM COOKIES POLICY
What Are Cookies & How Does Passion4FM Use These Cookies?
The cookies will collect information regarding your use of our Website, information about your device such as the device’s technology, your demographic data and, if you arrived at our website from a referring link, the URL of the linking page. It enables the website to ‘remember’ little bits of information between pages or visits, such as your actions and preferences (such as login preferences, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. The collected data allows us to improve the Website in the future.
The cookies we use are “functional” and “analytical” cookies. The functional cookies are needed to make the site work. The analytical cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. We use Google Analytics to provide this service, which uses four first party cookies. The data collected is not shared with any other party.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below. Please note that this table does not represent a definitive list of the cookies we use and is subject to change. You are therefore advised to check this policy regularly.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
How to Control, Delete or Manage Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. If you have used a Do Not Track browser setting, we take this as a sign that you do not want to allow “analytical” cookies to be set, and they will be blocked by default, which makes sure your visit in our statistics will not be included.
Cookies and Third Parties
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes when you have not opted into receiving such third party offers and/or newsletters through the website. These third parties will automatically receive your IP address. The advertising networks and ad-servers will use technology on advertises and links on our website to measure effectiveness and personalize the advertising content for better user experience.
More about Third-Party advertisements
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you, based on your previously browsing history, and target ads which is of your personal interest, by placing a cookie on your computer. This cookie will not track personal information about You (your name, email address, street address, phone number, passwords or credit card number.
You can read more about the DoubleClick cookie used by Google Adsense program here.
How to Disable Ads-serving cookies
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.|
|Disqus||Third Party cookie attached to the ability to leave comments on our website.|
|Youtube Cookies (3rd Party)||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
LAST UPDATED 20. FEBRUARY 2019
If you have any questions or like to report an incident of abuse, please contact us by email.