Passion4FM’s FM22 Real Names fix has finally arrived! Remove fake names of competitions and clubs, and replace it with their real names in Football Manager 2022-2023 with some easy steps.
Welcome to our Football Manager 2022-2023 real name license fix guide which lets you remove specific licensing issues in FM22/FM23.
Download the Passion4FM’s Football Manager 2022 real names fix files and get the real names of competitions and clubs in FM22/FM23.
Ever wondered how to remove fake names of competitions and clubs, and enable the real name of competitions, clubs and managers, or activate the German national team in Football Manager? This article will help you to not only enable the German national team and make the squads full of real players, but sort other licensing issues, such as removing abbreviations of Brazilian clubs, unlocking the Japanese league and the national team of Japan, China and South Korea, and experience the real player pics of the French and Dutch National team, as well as enable real names of clubs, competitions and managers.
By downloading our Football Manager 2022 real name licence fix, which alters the name of competitions of all nations within the world, worldwide cups and international competitions to its most common name or sponsorship name, you will be able to enjoy FM22 with real names of clubs and competitions.
Here’s what you get by Downloading Passion4FM’s FM22 Real Names Fix
- FM23 Real Names Corrected
- All playable clubs names from all continents
- All major tournaments & leagues names
- All non-playable European top division club names
- Many minor competitions and league names sorted
- All Continental, National and National Cups names
- Some stadium names such as Spotify Nou Camp
Download the most essential add-on for FM22! Get our Football Manager 2022 Real Names Licence Fix or read our guide on how to unlock the German national team in Football Manager!
NB! The files are compatible with all versions of Football Manager, while the fixes are save-game compatible, which means you don’t need to start a new save, unless you do the Brazilian club name fix.
Football Manager 2022 Real Names Fix; German Nationality, Brazilian Clubs & Other Fake Names Fixed
How to restore the German & Dutch National Team | A German Licensing Fix
In Football Manager 2022 the German and Dutch National team is greyed out and filled with fake players. To enable the German National Team with real players to be called up, you need to apply this fix.
Here’s how to unlock the Dutch or German national team in Football Manager 2022 (or earlier versions).
1. Locate the folder; Windows: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2022\data\database\db\2201\lnc\all Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/database/data/db/2201/lnc/all 2. delete the file: fake.lnc
By deleting the fake.lnc file you will not only enable the German national team. You will also enable player pics of the French and Dutch national teams by simply removing this file. This is something that can sort any errors you may have showing the player faces of the French and Dutch national team players, even though you may have downloaded the latest update to your preferred facepack.
How to Remove Fake Names of Juventus & Get Real Staff
To fix the licencing issues of Zebre in Football Manager 2022 which is the fake names of Juventus in FM22 you need to delete two files. These files also make the real Juventus staff and awards appear in FM22.
1. Locate the folder: Windows: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2022\data\database\db\2201\dbc\permanent Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/database/data/db/2201/dbc/permanent 2. delete the files: zebra turin fake staff.dbc, zebra award.dbc
How To Remove Brazilian Clubs’ Three Letter Abbreviation
Get the real Brazilian club names, real kits and sort any licencing issues with Brazilian clubs in Football Manager 2022 by applying this quick fix – without the need to download a single file!
1. Locate the folder: Windows: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2022\data\database\db\2201\dbc\permanent Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/database/data/db/2201/dbc/permanent 2. delete the files: brazil_kits.dbc, forbidden names.dbc and Licensing2.dbc
IMPORTANT! This simple step must be done, no matter if you download the Passion4FM’s FM22 real name fix files.
How To Remove Fake National Teams of Japan, China & South Korea
It’s not only the German national team that is greyed out by default. Fake names appear on the national teams of Japan, South Korea and China.
The Japanese N-League will feature fake names of clubs too. Here is how to enable the real names of the Japanese leagues and competitions, unlock the Japanese national team or the Chinese and South Korean, as well as enable the real kit colors of clubs from these nations.
1. Locate the folder; Windows: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2022\data\database\db\2201\lnc\all Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/database/data/db/2201/lnc/all 2. delete the file: nleague.lnc
How to Remove Fake Names of German & Dutch Managers & Chairmens
Restore Oliver Kahn, Borussia Dortmund manager Marco Rose or the German National team manager Hans-Dieter Flick in Football Manager 2022 by applying this fix.
1. Locate the folder: Windows: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2022\data\database\db\2201\edt\permanent Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/database/data/db/2201/edt/permanent 2. delete the file: fake.edt
NB! You will need to start a new save in order to apply these changes.
For every database update, you will need to delete the files highlighted above, since every new update to the database version will re-add these licensing files.
You can simply delete the folders
lnc if you wish to. These folders must be deleted for every database update and new version released. But we recommend keeping them as there are files within it that feature translations and fixes to specific languages for awards and letters.
You will also need to re-add the Passion4FM Football Manager real names fix file to the newest database version, for example db 22.0.0.
Simply copy and paste the files from the main database version to the newest update.
About the Passion4FM Real Name Licence Fix Files
Want to see the English Premier Division changed to Premier League or the Portuguese Primeira Division changed to Liga Bwin in Football Manager 2022? Download the Passion4FM real name fix files which alter competitions and clubs to their real sponsorship name and/or full name.
This year, the files are more powerful than ever before, as we have taken much care to improve our coverage!
For Football Manager 2022 we have made a huge makeover to the files in addition to broadening our horizon. Now, you’ll be able to experience the real competition name of competitions and clubs from minor inactive nations such as Ivory Coast to the biggest leagues around the world.
The FM22 real name fix files are an essential Football Manager add-on, and it’s truly a must-have for Football Manager 2022 release!
By downloading the real name fix files updated for FM22, you will be able to get the real names of competitions and clubs appearing in Football Manager. It’s compatible with all versions of FM, including FM20 or FM21, as long as the ID’s are identical.
The current download features three files, one for competitions, one for club names and one for stadiums and other fixes. It makes leagues, competitions and cups 100% authentic in Football Manager 2022.
Real names of all competitions from every playable league have been fixed, plus quite a few nations that are not activated by default, such as San Marino, Latvia and Qatar. This means that you will get the official name of the English Premier League, experience the sponsorship name of the Austrian Bundesliga instead of seeing it labeled as Premier Division or get the real name of international competitions.
We have also included a real club name file, which sorts issues like removing the abbreviation used on some Portuguese clubs (SLB changed to SL Benfica) or removing fake names of clubs in Spain (e.g Atlético Pamplona to Club Atlético Osasuna). A long list of other clubs in the world has also received their original names, such as real club names of Albania, Spain, France and Serbia.
One of the biggest benefits of this file is that you don’t need to create a new save for the files to be working! Simply add the files to the correct folder and restart Football Manager, and the real names will appear!
Here is a brief summary of what you can experience by downloading the files:
- Real Name of Major Competitions (Europe, Asia, Africa and America) by adding the continental federations of FIFA
- Real name of several youth competitions around the world incl. youth divisions in some nations
- Real competition name (full name or sponsorship name) of all worldwide nations (e.g. Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Albania, Mexico and Norway.
- Real Stadium names
We will continue the work on these files to update Football Manager with more real names of competitions and clubs from unplayable leagues too! Stay tuned!
A file that removes fake names and licensing issues in Football Manager 2022. Passion4FM’s FM22/FM23 real names licence fix lets you get the real name of competitions and clubs, cups and tournaments in every playable league appear in Football Manager. It’s compatible for all versions of Football Manager!
- Download the latest version of Passion4FM’s real names fix files.
- Use a tool such as 7-zip, or WinRar for Windows to extract its contents. Mac users need The Unarchiver in order to extract the content.
- Extract the files to:
Program Files or Program Files (x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Football Manager 202X > data > Database > db > 220X (or latest Database version)
- Quit and Re-start Football Manager if you’re playing it
- Experience an even more realistic Football Manager 2022!
NB! Make sure to carefully read the readme.md file for complete instructions.