Download the biggest England Lower Leagues Database for FM 2021 – Unlock the entire English League System Down To Level 20
After last years success and several requests, we’re proud to present the brilliant English Lower Leagues Database created by @DanFMDatabases, back on the site!
Here you will be able to unlock the complete English Football League System down to level 20, while having the bonus of featuring a number of leagues down to the level 11 of the English football league pyramid (currently work in progress).
The FM21 English Lower Leagues Level 11 database created by Dan BHTFC will be the greatest Football Manager database. It’s basically the ultimate lower league management save, as you’ll be able to take up the managerial positions in the lower leagues of England and hunt for promotions under the worst conditions a manager may ever work under!
The England lower leagues database for FM 2021 is close to 100% realistic featuring both cups and regional tournaments such as the FA Vase and FA Trophy, and gives you the ability to select from 93 leagues and hundreds of playable clubs below Vanarama Conference North/South.
Take on the ultimate Football Manager challenge and download Dan’s Football Manager 2021 English Lower League database which unlocks the English League System down to level 11(!).
Table of Content
NOTE! This file is currently under work in progress as Dan looks to deliver a complete English Level 20 database. The final date for the release of the FM21 English Lower Leagues Level 20 database is currently NOT set. Please be patient.
About the FM 2021 English Lower Leagues Database
The massive Football Manager English Lower Leagues database created by Dan BHTFC of Sigames forum, looks to replicate the complete English league pyramid featuring promotions and relegation, cups and tournaments for all the football leagues of England including correct dates and prize money for them.
All the different non-league tables contain real clubs and league names, and nearly 611(!) English amateur clubs added with their stadiums and city of origin, to make it as realistic as possible.
The latest update features an amazing number of 58243 changes to clubs, competitions, stadiums and cities in Football Manager 2021.
The database unlocks a high number of leagues below Conference North / South, from the four divisions of the Regional Premier Divisions in level 7 (Isthmian Premier, Southern League (south and central) and Northern Premier Division) to the 48 counties leagues of level 11. After the English lower league level 11 at least one league is added until the bottom level 20 of the English League Pyramid. A massive work has been done so far with this database and once finished, the current English lower leagues Level 11 database will be completed down to level 20. The full release will hopefully be released within a few months time – no specific date set.
By downloading the Football Manager 2021 English Lower league database you’ll unlock new playable leagues below Vanarama North/South, and be able to take on the managerial position of Biggleswade United, the club where football expert Guillem Balagué is chairmen and sporting director of, and which was made famous for Norwegians football fans as Norwegian Football commentator Simen Stamsø Møller played half a year. You’ll find Biggleswade United in the Spartan South Midlands Premier Division at level 9.
For UK citizens, it finally gives you the chance to play with your English local club in Football Manager 2021. And for everyone else, it gives us the ability to take up the challenge of a new lower league club in a foreign nation. Playing in the English lower leagues has never been better!
No matter if you’re starting with a club you’ve never heard of, your local club or a more ‘famous’ club just below the non-league divisions of level 6 or you’ll start unemployed and wait for an offer, we’re sure it will be an eventful journey in LLM (aka lower leagues management).
Roll up your sleeves, find your notebook and pen and get ready for the ultimate Football Manager challenge as you begin your journey in the lower leagues of England.
The Football Manager 2021 English League Pyramid Level 11 Database Features:
Here is a quick summary of all the changes made into the English database created by Dan BHTFC:
English Regional Premier Division Level 7 (4 leagues)
Southern League South Division
Southern League Central Division
English Regional First Division Level 8 (7 leagues)
- Isthmian Division 1 North
- Isthmian Division 1 South East
- Isthmian Division 1 South Central
- Southern League Division 1 Central
- Southern League Division 1 South
- Northern Premier Division 1 East
- Northern Premier Division 1 West
English County Leagues Level 9 (14 leagues)
- Combined Counties League Premier
- Eastern Counties League Premier
- Essex Senior League
- Hellenic League Premier
- Midland Football League Premier
- Northern Counties East League Premier
- Northern League Division One
- North West Counties League Premier
- Spartan South Midlands League Premier
- Southern Combination League Premier Division
- Southern Counties East League Premier
- United Counties League Premier
- Wessex League Premier
- Western League Premier
English County Leagues Level 10 (20 leagues)
- Combined Counties League Division One
- Eastern Counties League Division One North
- Eastern Counties League Division One South
- East Midlands Counties League Premier Division
- Hellenic League Division One East
- Hellenic League Division One West
- Midland Football League Division One
- Northern Counties East League Division One
- Northern League Division Two
- North West Counties League Division One North
- North West Counties League Division One South
- South West Peninsula League Premier Division East
- South West Peninsula League Premier Division West
- Southern Combination League Division One
- Southern Counties East League Division One
- Spartan South Midlands League Division One
- United Counties League Division One
- Wessex League Division One
- Western League Division One
- West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division
Level 11 (48 leagues)
- Anglian Combination Premier Division
- Bedfordshire County League Premier Division
- Cambridgeshire County League Premier Division
- Central Midlands League Premier Division North
- Central Midlands League Premier Division South
- Cheshire League Premier Division
- Devon Football League North & East Division
- Devon Football League South & West Division
- Dorset Premier League
- Essex & Suffolk Border League Premier Division
- Essex Olympian League Premier Division
- Gloucestershire County League
- Hampshire Premier League Senior Division
- Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division
- Humber Premier League Premier Division
- Kent County League Premier Division
- Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division
- Lincolnshire League
- Liverpool Premier League Premier Division
- Manchester League Premier Division
- Middlesex County League Premier Division
- Midland Football League Division Two
- Mid Sussex League Premier Division
- North Riding League Premier Division
- Northamptonshire Combination League Premier Division
- Northern Alliance Premier Division
- Nottinghamshire Senior League Senior Division
- Oxfordshire Senior League Premier Division
- Peterborough & District League Premier Division
- Salop Leisure Football League Premier Division
- Sheffield & Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division
- Somerset County League Premier Division
- Southern Combination League Division Two
- Spartan South Midlands League Division Two
- St. Piran League East Division
- St. Piran League West Division
- Staffordshire Country Senior League Premier Division
- Suffolk & Ipswich League Senior Division
- Surrey Elite Intermediate League
- Thames Valley Premier League Premier Division
- Wearside League First Division
- West Cheshire League Division One
- West Lancashire League Premier Division
- West Midlands (Regional) League Division One
- West Yorkshire League Premier Division
- Wiltshire Senior League Premier Division
- York League Premier Division
- Yorkshire Amateur League Supreme Division
No league cups currently added.
A custom database which unlocks the lower leagues of England down to level 11 with no league cups added.
- Download the English database above.
- Put the files into folder :
My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2021 / Editor Data
- Quit and Re-start Football Manager if you’re playing it
- Start a NEW Save
- Locate ‘Database’ – Click on the down menu 21.X Update
- View under
Editor Data Files
- Tick the English Database
- Un-tick any files that may conflict
- Click Confirm
- Add England and Confirm
- Click the drop down menu under Active Leagues
- Select Level 11 and above
- Locate Approximate Player Count in Right sidebar
- Click the drop down menu : X players
- To experience more players, select either;
- Nations – England – Players based in nation
- or, Regions – UK – Players based in nations
- Experience an even more realistic Football Manager 2021!
Credit & Thanks
A big applaud and a sincere thanks to Dan BHTFC of Sigames forum for giving us the opportunity and permission to publish this file on Passion4FM.com, and for all the great work putting into this database.
For any support or questions, please contact the creator on his social media:
These databases take up a lot of my spare time if you support my work and want to send me thanks, please consider making a donation.
these donations will go through investing in new equipment so I can keep producing these databases for the future.