After last year’s success and several requests, we’re proud to present the brilliant English Lower Leagues Database created by @DanFMDatabases, back on the site!
DanFMDatabases’ Football Manager 2023 English Lower League database unlocks new playable divisions down to level 11 in the English football league pyramid.
Over the coming months, the ultimate FM23 English lower league database will be extended to feature the full English Football League System down to level 20, with at least one division unlocked from level 13 (currently work in progress).
The FM23 English Lower Leagues Level 13 database created by DanFMDatabases of The FMEditor Team lets you start on the ultimate lower league management save in England, as you’ll be able to hunt for promotions to the Premier League from the regional divisions of the lower leagues of England.
- Football Manager 2023 Norwegian Lower League Database (Level 11)
- Football Manager 2023 Scottish Lower League Database | The real-life Full Scottish League Pyramid by Mozza
- FM23 Around the World League Megapack by DaveTheEditor
- Best Cheap Football Manager 2023 Hidden Gems
- 1992-93 Database for Football Manager 2022
Download the biggest England Lower Leagues Database for FM 2023 – Unlock the entire English League System
The England lower leagues database for FM 2023 is close to 100% realistic featuring both cups and regional tournaments such as the FA Vase and FA Trophy, and gives you the ability to select from 45+ leagues and hundreds of playable clubs below Vanarama Conference North/South.
Take on the ultimate Football Manager challenge and download Football Manager 2023 English Lower League database which unlocks the English League System down to level 103(!).
Download FM23 English Lower Leagues Database Level 11 by DabFMDatabases
Work your way from the bottom of the English pyramid in the most challenging Zero to Hero challenge in Football Manager with DanFMDatabases’s massive FM23 English lower league database
***NOTE: It is recommended that you select “Add players to playable teams” from the Advanced Options box when selecting your leagues otherwise 99% teams will have greyed out players however this slows down the game speed. If left un-ticked the game runs faster however there are less players to pick from in-game
**Due to a bug within the pre-game editor, I cannot verify this file in Advanced Rules, because of this all regional play-offs will be played at neutral stadiums rather than home stadiums
Despite my best efforts there will be some strange club movements into leagues not in their region, unfortunately the game itself isn’t clever enough to stop this.
About the FM 2023 English Lower Leagues Database
The massive Football Manager English Lower Leagues database created by Dan BHTFC of Sigames forum, looks to replicate the complete English league pyramid featuring promotions and relegation, cups and tournaments for all the football leagues of England including correct dates and prize money for them.
All the different non-league tables contain real clubs and league names, and hundreds of English amateur clubs added with their stadiums and city of origin, to make it as realistic as possible.
The latest update features an amazing number of +33000 changes to clubs, competitions, stadiums and cities in Football Manager 2023.
The database unlocks a high number of leagues below Conference North / South, from the four divisions of the Regional Premier Divisions in level 7 (Bostik League Premier, Southern League (south and central) and Northern Premier Division) to the 17 counties leagues of level 11.
After the English lower league level 10, at least one league is added until the bottom level 20 of the English League Pyramid.
By downloading the Football Manager 2023 English Lower league database you’ll unlock new playable leagues below Vanarama North/South, and be able to take on the managerial position of minor local English football clubs like Billericay in Bostik League Premier, Hashtag United or Bury Town in Isthmian League Division One North (Level 8)
For UK citizens, it finally gives you the chance to play with your English local club in Football Manager 2023. And for everyone else, it gives us the ability to take up the challenge of a new lower league club in a foreign nation.
No matter if you’re starting with a club you’ve never heard of, your local club or a more ‘famous’ club just below the non-league divisions of level 6 or you’ll start unemployed and wait for an offer, we’re sure it will be an eventful journey in LLM (aka lower leagues management).
Roll up your sleeves, find your notebook and pen, and get ready for the ultimate Football Manager challenge as you begin your journey in the lower leagues of England.
The Football Manager 2023 English League Pyramid Level 11 Database Features:
Here is a quick summary of all the changes made into the English database created by Dan BHTFC:
English Regional Premier Division Level 7 (4 leagues)
Bostik League Premier
Southern League Premier Central
Southern League Premier south
Northern Premier League Premier Division
English Regional First Division Level 8 (8 leagues)
- Isthmian Division One North
- Isthmian Division One South East
- Isthmian Division One South Central
- Northern Premier League Division One East
- Northern Premier League Division One Midlands
- Northern Premier League Division One West
- Southern League Division One Central
- Southern League Division One South
English County Leagues Level 9 (16 leagues)
- Combined Counties League Premier North
- Combined Counties League Premier South
- Eastern Counties League Premier
- Essex Senior League
- Hellenic League Premier Division
- Midland Football League Premier
- Northern Counties East League Premier
- Northern League Division One
- North West Counties League Premier
- Southern Combination League Premier Division
- Southern Counties East League Premier
- Spartan South Midlands League Premier
- United Counties League Premier North
- United Counties League Premier South
- Wessex League Premier Division
- Western League Premier Division
English County Leagues Level 10 (17 leagues)
- Combined Counties League Division One
- Eastern Counties League First Division North
- Eastern Counties League First Division South
- Hellenic League Division One
- Midland Football League Division One
- Northern Counties East League Division One
- Northern League Division Two
- North West Counties League Division One North
- North West Counties League Division One South
- South West Peninsula League Premier Division East
- South West Peninsula League Premier Division West
- Southern Combination League Division One
- Southern Counties East League Division One
- Spartan South Midlands League Division One
- United Counties League Division One
- Wessex League Division One
- Western League Division One
English County Leagues Level 11 (56 leagues)
- Anglian Combination Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Bedfordshire County League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Cambridgeshire County League Premier Division – 15 clubs
- Central Midlands League Premier Division North – 15 clubs
- Central Midlands League Premier Division South – 16 clubs
- Cheshire League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Devon Football League North & East Division – 12 clubs
- Devon Football League South & West Division – 11 clubs
- Dorset Premier League – 16 clubs
- Essex & Suffolk Border League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Essex Alliance League Senior Division – 18 clubs
- Essex Olympian League Premier Division – 14 clubs
- Gloucestershire County League – 16 clubs
- Hampshire Premier League Senior Division – 17 clubs
- Hellenic Football League Division Two East – 11 clubs
- Hellenic Football League Division Two North – 10 clubs
- Hellenic Football League Division Two South – 12 clubs
- Hellenic Football League Division Two West – 13 clubs
- Herefordshire County League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division – 17 clubs
- Humber Premier League Premier Division – 14 clubs
- Kent County League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division – 15 clubs
- Lincolnshire Football League – 16 clubs
- Liverpool Premier League Premier Division – 14 clubs
- Manchester League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Mid-Sussex League Premier Division – 13 clubs
- Middlesex County League Premier Division – 14 clubs
- Midland League Division Two – 16 clubs
- North Riding League Premier Division – 15 clubs
- Northamptonshire Combination League Premier Division – 15 clubs
- Northern Alliance Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Nottinghamshire Senior League Senior Division – 17 clubs
- Oxfordshire Senior League Premier Division – 14 clubs
- Peterborough & District League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Sheffield & Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division – 14 clubs
- Shropshire County League Premier Division – 15 clubs
- Somerset County League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Southern Combination League Division Two – 14 clubs
- Spartan South Midlands League Division Two – 18 clubs
- St Piran League East Division – 13 clubs
- St Piran League West Division – 14 clubs
- Staffordshire County Senior League Premier Division – 18 clubs
- Suffolk & Ipswich League Senior Division – 15 clubs
- Surrey Premier County Football League – 13 clubs
- Thames Valley Premier League Premier Division – 13 clubs
- Wearside League First Division – 17 clubs
- West Cheshire League Division One – 16 clubs
- West Lancashire League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- West Midlands (Regional) League Division One – 16 clubs
- West Yorkshire League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- Wiltshire Senior League Premier Division – 16 clubs
- York League Premier Division – 13 clubs
- Yorkshire Amateur League Supreme Division – 14 clubs
League Cups & Other Changes
- Most league cups added.
- All FA Competitions
- Correct Ground info
- Correct colours where possible
Download FM23 English Lower Leagues Database Level 11 by DabFMDatabases
Work your way from the bottom of the English pyramid in the most challenging Zero to Hero challenge in Football Manager with DanFMDatabases’s massive FM23 English lower leagues database
- Download the English database above.
- Put the files into folder :
My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2023 / Editor Data
Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023 > Editor Data
- IMPORTANT! Select another nation alongside England then select a season start date from that other nation, otherwise the database won’t work!
- Quit and Re-start Football Manager if you’re playing it
- Start a NEW Save
- Locate ‘Database’ – Click on the down menu 23.X Update
- View under
Editor Data Files
- Tick the English Database
- Un-tick any files that may conflict
- Click Confirm
- Add England and Confirm
- Click the drop down menu under Active Leagues
- Select Level 11 and above
- Locate Approximate Player Count in Right sidebar
- Click the drop down menu : X players
- To experience more players, select either;
- Nations – England – Players based in nation
- or, Regions – UK – Players based in nations
- Experience an even more realistic Football Manager 2023!
Credit & Thanks
A big applaud and a sincere thanks to Dan BHTFC of Sigames forum for giving us the opportunity and permission to publish this file on Passion4FM.com, and for all the great work putting into this database.
For any support or questions, please contact the creator on his social media:
SI Games Community Forum: Dan BHTFC
These databases take up a lot of my spare time if you support my work and want to send me thanks, please consider making a donation.
These donations will go through investing in new equipment so I can keep producing these databases for the future.
The FMEditor Team
DanFMDatabases is part of the FMEditor Team.
Twitter: @TheFMEditor85 Do you have experience with managing in the English lower leagues? Share your recommendations of English Amateur clubs to manage with us, either via our Twitter or at Discord!