Football Manager Youtubers, Streamers & Podcasters Partner With Us! Join team Passion4FM
Prior to Football Manager 2015, Passion4FM launched the very first partner program within the Football Manager Community thanks to the vision of Kworey. Entitled the ‘Supported Streamers’ we aimed to promote Football Manager Youtubers, Twitch Streamers and other content creators within the community. Here we managed to partner with FoxIntheBoxFM, former Advanced Playmaker and several other prominent FM Youtubers. Perhaps it was too early, perhaps Passion4FM was not as established within the community back then, or we didn’t manage to support them in the best manner.
Today we would like to revive our partner program, as the idea was magnificent and really deserves a new chance. Give a warm welcome to team Passion4FM – a partner program for Football Manager Youtubers, Streamers and Podcasters of all sizes and ambitions.
About team Passion4FM
Team Passion4FM is for everyone who are as passionate about Football Manager as us! It may be Football Manager Youtubers who creates daily/weekly videos, Twitch Streamers who interacts with their followers live or Podcasters who talk about the wonders of Football Manager through tactical discussions and other FM related talk. Team Passion4FM incorporates the websites and contributors which are currently partnered with us, which means that they are automatically enrolled within this program.
Team Passion4FM looks to pass on the main objective with why we set up this website. Our intention from the start has always been to bring the community closer together and share the passion for Football Manager to the wider world, with tips and knowledge, different views and approaches about how to play Football Manager. What we all can agree upon is that there is no right or wrong way to play the game. Football Manager shall be for everyone. But by getting an insight to how others play the game, their researches and analysis, their joy and engagement for Football Manager, we hope it will drive engagement, spark motivation and bring to life new visions and ideas for how to play Football Manager, even with success! Hopefully, more people will open their eyes to the wonderful world of Football Manager.
By promoting your Youtube videos, live streams and podcasts on our website and social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook), we give our partners the option to reach out to even more people, perhaps to demographics and communities outside their current circle. It’s perfect for small Youtubers with limited resources, websites outside UK and/or Streamers who wants to increase their exposure.
Everyone who are partnered with us is given the ability to publish their content on to our website and have the exclusive right to promote our tactics, databases and other creative work to their audience.
We encourage that we and the partners collaborates on work and social media marketing to drive engagement for Football Manager and the partners content library.
Since every Youtuber or website is unique, we will minimize our demands for entering this program and instead collaborate and interact with them to find the best solution on how to promote their work in the best manner. That means that we will make agreements that fits both, either it’s to collaborate about content creation, simply retweet or share their latest content or let them post articles on the website to promote themselves.
What Can team Passion4FM offer?
With over 20K followers throughout our social media channels and a six figure number of monthly views we believe it can be beneficial to partner with Passion4FM.
By partnering with Passion4FM, you get the chance to;
- Social Medias
- publish exclusive tweets, Insta stories and Facebook posts via our channels.
- have your tweets retweeted to nearly 22K followers on Twitter
- be promoted on our Twitter at events such as FollowFriday or Giveaways
- added to our Football Manager Content Creator list (Twitter)
- Become a Contributor to our Twitter account (Tweetdeck required), which gives you the ability to follow FM accounts, like and retweet great Football Manager content that you may come about.
- ability to promote your Streams, Youtube videos and content in our Discord Server, which you can join here.
- ability to get your own personal channel for talking directly with your followers via our Discord Server
- publish articles and short summarizes of your Youtube saves on our website
- have your FM related content such as Tactics, Databases and/or shortlists featured on the website along with link back to original content
- publish exclusive articles (tutorials and guides) on how you play Football Manager, which will get the similar promotion of our own articles. Great content will be added to our ‘Top Articles’ for maximum exposure.
- get the chance to feature Youtube videos you have created within our current articles. This means that related videos may be embed in some of our most viewed articles.
- get a valuable backlink to your website or Youtube account, which increase the exposure of your channel
- get access and approval to use/re-publish content created by Passion4FM (tactics, databases and shortlists), including thumbnails, screenshots and artwork we have created for the article.
- automatic approval to translate our articles and publish it on your websites / Youtube channel.
- access to help and assistance, options for discussions and get tips about everything from Football Manager to SEO. This relies on the website owners available time, as the website is managed single-handedly.
Team Passion4FM consists of a mix of Football Manager Youtubers and Streamers. Here’s a full list of all the partners;
Football Manager Youtube Partners
We are proud to present the very first Youtube partners included in team Passion4FM. Below you’ll find a list of the current FM Youtubers enrolled within this program. Here you’ll get the chance to get acquainted with them, subscribe to them and see what they can offer.
These Football Manager Youtubers and Streamers will be featured on our social media channels regularly and you might see exclusive videos created for Passion4FM on their channel!
We hope to announce further ones in the build-up to Football Manager 2020, and for the future.
BadJokesGaming is a Football Manager Youtuber and streamer for the past two years. From Wales, he shares his ‘lack of success’, his bad jokes and his excitement for Football Manager and other football management games. One of his best FM series which we highly recommend you to watch is his FM19 1966/67 Database save created by TheMadScientist entitled ‘Moore to Win’. Here you’ll see him taking charge of West Ham with Bobby Moore and Geoff Hurst.
If you like awful jokes and semi decent management them he’s your man. Join him on his Football Manager 2020 adventures and subscribe to the entertaining BadJokesGaming.
Dodgee Gamer has been making Let’s Plays series on YouTube and experiments and simulations since FM18, but has been playing Football Manager for a whole lot longer, having started with Championship Manager ‘93. Before YouTube, he used to share career stories on the SI Forums and loves building up obscure teams or going on long-term journeyman saves.
His International Manager of Mystery series is not to be missed as he starts with the nation at the bottom of the world rankings and tries to make his way to one of the top jobs in world football.
Join him for FM20 as he experiments with generating youth players for minnow countries in Newgen Nation, and has a crack at the Andorra Double challenge.
Hi everyone, I’m FMZee been making FM videos on Youtube since 2016, mainly lets play, but do the odd team guide or top 5 video. I’ve been playing Football Manager since the old Championship Manager days. 1994 to be exact with floppy discs and everything ….
Currently I’m doing a series with my beloved Tottenham as Pochettino is gone and I’m now in my silver anniversary of watching them play. The aim is to make us great (again?).
If you like what you read and want to see more follow me on the links below, I’d love to speak to you on the interweb!