Unlock New Leagues Around the Globe with Dave’s Realistic World Leagues Megapack
Take on new challenges in Football Manager by unlocking new leagues and nations around the globe! Let me present the FM23 Around the Globe leagues megapack by @DaveTheEditor which provides you with the most realistic experience in Football Manager ever!
With the Around the Globe megapack in your repository, you will have ‘all’ the nations in the world available to you when starting a new save! It’s the perfect companion for anyone trying out the Pentagon challenge!
About FM23 Around the Globe Leagues Megapack
Dave The Editor’s Around the Globe leagues megapack makes 177 new nations playable in Football Manager 2023 and extends on the default number of playable leagues and nations in FM23 to cover the entire world with all continents included, once the final update is released.
With the prospect to manage in every nation within the world by extending the number of playable nations from 53 to 231, you’ll have the world at your feet for the perfect journeyman save!
By downloading this league megapack you can decide whether you want to begin your next journey in some of the greatest African footballing nations like Senegal, Morocco, Ivory Coast, or Nigeria, or if you want to manage in one of the minor footballing nations like Montenegro, Malta, Honduras or Jamaica. In fact, you’ll have the entire world available to pick from when starting a new save!
Download FM23 Around the Globe Leagues Megapack
Experience an even more realistic Football Manager with all the nations in the world unlocked and playable! Select from over 200 divisions for the ideal Pentagon challenge or Journeyman saves as you’ll be able to pick a club to manage from all around the globe.
Version: 2.5 – Compatible with 23.4 database
What’s included in Version 1 to 3?
The first update of the FM23 Around the Globe Leagues megapack unlocks the number of playable leagues in Europe and South America, letting you select from every nation within those continents.
The second update unlocks and makes all countries of Asia and Africa playable in Football Manager 2023. With the release of version 2 of the FM23 Around the Globe Megapack there will be updates to the existing countries from version 1 to enhance the playing experience.
PS! Over the course of the FM23 cycle, this megapack of nations and playable leagues will be extended to cover all nations in the entire world.
Below you’ll get an overview of all the changes to this megapack.
- How to Set Up an International Management Save
- Football Manager 2023 Scottish Lower League Database | The real-life Full Scottish League Pyramid by Mozza
- Football Manager 2023 Norwegian Lower League Database (Level 11)
- How to increase realism in Football Manager | Setting up Saves Tips by Daveincid
- FM23 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid
- FM23 English Lower Leagues Database – Unlock the English Pyramid down to Level 13
Overview of the release cycle of Around the Globe Leagues Megapack for FM23
- – CAF (56/56) – Version 2
- – AFC (40/40) – Version 2
- – UEFA (20/20) – Version 1
- – CONCACAF (0/41) – Version 3
- – OFC (15/15) – Version 2.5
- – CONMEBOL (5/5) – Version 1
Playable Nations & Available Leagues:
This World League megapack unlocks at least the Premier Division of Nations that’s not playable by default. For some nations, like Nigeria, the Ivory Coast or Egypt, the First Division is also playable. In Morocco, you will even experience the third tier being unlocked and ready to play!
For a complete overview of nations and available divisions, please check the complete overview over at the Sigames forum. Below is just a small teaser:
Version 2.5 – Released 03.04.2023
EUROPE (UEFA) 20/20 Nations
Albania – (D3)
Andorra – (D2)
Bosnia and Herzegovina – (D2)
Gibraltar – (D2)
Kosovo – (D2)
Latvia – (D3)
Malta – (D2)
Moldova – (D3)
North Macedonia – (D3)
San Marino – (D1)
+ many more
SOUTH AMERICA (CONMEBOL) 5/5 Nations
Bolivia – (D2)
Ecuador – (D2)
Paraguay – (D2)
Peru – D2 (Division 1 from SI)
Venezuela – (D2)
AFRICA (CAF) 56/56 Nations
Algeria – (D2)
Angola – (D1)
Burkina Faso (D2)
Cameroon – (D2)
Congo – (D1)
Egypt – (D2)
Gabon – (D1)
Ghana – (D2)
Ivory Coast – (D2)
Morocco – (D3)
Nigeria – (D1)
Senegal – (D2)
Tunisia – D2)
+ many more
ASIA (AFC) 40/40 Nations
Bahrain – (D2)
India – (D2)*
Iran – (D3)
Iraq – (D2)
Saudi Arabia – (D3)
Qatar – (D2)
United Arab Emirates – (D3)
+ many more
*For India, I have created the entire league system from scratch meaning I’ve removed all of the default database changes created by Sports Interactive.
Why are there two files for North Korea?
The only current information known from North Korea is that the league is playing in the current season. However, there is no information on which teams are participating, etc. Therefore, it was decided to include two files in the pack. One file without any league and one file with a “fantasy league” (the latest information). In this way, everyone can decide for themselves which variant to use.
ONLY ONE OF THE TWO FILES SHOULD BE LOADED!
OCEANIA (OFC) 15/15 Nations (Version 2.5)
American Samoa – (D1)
Cook Islands – (D1)
Fiji – (D1)
Federated States of Micronesia – No league
New Zealand – (D1)
Kiribati – No league
New Caledonia – (D1)
Papua New Guinea – (D1)
Samoa – (D1)
Solomon Islands – (D1)
Tahiti – (D2)
Tonga – (D1)
Tuvalu – (D2)
Vanuatu – (D1)
Wallis and Futuna – No league
- FIFA U-17 World Cup (with all 6 Continental Competitions U17 European Championship, U17 African Cup of Nations & etc + qualifying tournaments of the continental competitions
- The Atlantic Cup – Mid-season cup played in Portugal – Wikipedia
- OFC Champions League – as it should be
Version 3 – coming later
CONCACAF 0/41 Nations Coming for Version 3
Trinidad and Tobago
+ many more
*The file of SI was revised.
** – Here the 1st league had to be created as well because you cannot edit it due to an error of SI
*** Had to ban B-clubs from the 2nd league due to issues with the format of the league
Other Features & Changes to Playable Nations
To make the playing experience as realistic as possible, all nations have been created using the advanced editor. The following changes have been made to improve the realism:
Realism is written in capital letters for me, because without realism the fun of the game suffers extremely and the FM is supposed to be fun.
In order to guarantee realism, all files have been and will be created in the extended rules of the editor (well, the basic rules can’t do anything either ;D) and mainly contain changes in the following areas:
- Squad registration rules (foreigner rules, age restrictions).
- Realistic league formats, for example Apertura/Clausura and whatever else the football associations have come up with.
- Realistic TV money*
- Realistic prize money**
- VAR (Video Assistant Referee) added
- New clubs – if the researchers have messed up again
- TV broadcasts added
- Added academy leagues in countries where it is necessary (mainly Africa and Asia)
* Real values when sources are available. Calculated values according to the average expenditure of a nation (wages etc.) to ensure that clubs are represented as realistically as possible financially.
** Real values when sources are available. Calculated similarly to TV money to ensure balance.
All these changes are crucial to guarantee an overall balance in your save game. You can learn more about how to improve the realism in Football Manager by setting up a balanced save game with Daveincid’s tips provided here.
The result is a world leagues megapack that guarantees the most realistic experience in Football Manager ever!
Compatible megapacks and other mods to enhance realism even further
The Around the globe megapack for Football Manager 2023 is compatible with a number of other database extensions.
My work is still closely linked to that Daveincid’s Increase Realism Megapack for Football Manager 2023 which is fully compatible with mine and its use is highly recommended for ideal play fun.
This megapack includes new mods that improves the realism of Transfer Preferences, Finances, League Reputations and Sponsorships in Football Manager. for a full overview of all the updates and changes this pack of editor data files affects the game play of FM23 if downloaded and imported, please check out the full overview of all the mods available in FM23 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid.
How to unlock the full Japanese J-League Pyramid in Football Manager 2023?
Have you always wanted to manage in Japan but not been able to due to licensing issues? To unlock the complete Japanese J-League pyramid for Football Manager 2023, Sports Interactive user Robbles Quin who have done the awesome job of making the JFA J.League available in FM23.
Featuring all the professional leagues from J1 to J3 with promotions and relegations to the Prefectural Leagues in tier 7, it makes managing in Japan as realistic as possible.
At the same time, this Japanese database for FM23 adds nearly 9000 players and staff, youth competitions and other changes to clubs, finances and stadiums to reflect the reality of the Japanese football league system in Football Manager.
Add-ons like facepack, kits, referees and other mods to make managing in Japan better and more immersive will be available to download.
The depth of this database is the reason why Japan is not included within the Around the Globe database as we recommend to download this file instead.
Download FM23 Around the Globe Leagues Megapack
Experience an even more realistic Football Manager with all the nations in the world unlocked and playable! Select from over 200 divisions for the ideal Pentagon challenge or Journeyman saves as the entire world is at your feet!
Version 2.5 Released (03.04.2023)
- Compatible with database version 23.4
- Nations in Oceania unlocked
- The OFC Champions League fixed
Version 2 Released (17.02.2023)
- Updates countries within V1
- Release of V2
- The Atlantic Cup has been included as extra file
Small Hotfix: 1.01 – (01 December 2022)
- North Macedonia: The FM had problems to recognize the foreigner regulation in D2 and D3, now everything is correct. Also, the referee category has been removed.
- Gibraltar: The deposited Brexit rules have destroyed Gibraltar, these have now been correctly changed.
How to install the Around the Globe Leagues Megapack?
- Download Dave’s ‘Around the World Megapack’
- Unzip the pack using WinRar or UnZip.
- Move the files you want to use from their Confederation folder to:
- PC: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data
- MAC: Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data
- Start a new career
- Click Database 23.0 – Tick the database files of your preference. Untick those files that may conflict.
- Continue to Advanced Setup
- Select the Nations & Leagues of your desire:
Click Add / Remove Leagues
- Click Approximate Player Count:
- To experience more players, select either;
- Nations – Nigeria – Players based in nation
- or, Regions – Western Africa – Players based in nations
- Click OK then proceed with
Credits & Social Medias
A big applaud and a sincere thanks to Dave The Editor for giving us the opportunity and permission to publish this file on Passion4FM.com, and for all the great work putting into these databases.
For any support or questions, please contact the creator on his social media:
A huge thanks and credits to the other contributors to the file, who have helped making this database into one of the most realistic league extension packs for Football Manager ever: