Unlock the Norwegian Lower Leagues Level 5 | Football Manager 2019 Database
Fancy a tough lower league management challenge? Try managing in the lower leagues of Norway, where conditions are as hard as the financial situations of most of the clubs.
Thanks to Steam user and former Norwegian researcher trondaage, we are able to give you the chance to work your way from fourth division of Norway to the Eliteserien.
The Passion4FM’s FM19 Norwegian lower leagues level 5 database enables and makes the PostNord-liga playable, plus unlocking the fourth division. It lets you not only experience the regional leagues that’s below the professional football leagues, but it comes with the real names of the competitions and cups by default!
About Passion4FMs FM19 Norwegian Lower League Database
The FM19 Norwegian lower league database unlocks the fourth division of Norway and gives you the opportunity to manage the three time champions Larvik Turn IF who have had internationals such as Gunnar Halle and Hallvar Thoresen, or my local club, which I played at as a child, Sprint-Jeløy. The database also makes the third division manageable and not in view-only mode. Here you’ll find former premier division club and one of the oldest clubs in Norway, Lyn, which is famous for their profitable youth development program.
By downloading our FM19 Norwegian lower league database you’ll experience some of the hardest challenges in Football Manager as the financial situations for most clubs are poor, but by taking control of Lysekloster in the Norsk-Tipping Ligaen avdeling 4 (4th level / division 4) you’ll get the chance to manage one of the few sugar daddy clubs in Scandinavia.
The FM19 Norwegian lower league database looks to be build upon with new divisions that’s unlocked and be provided with more details as soon as the 2018 season closes in December and provide you with the chance to manage in the 6th level.
NB! You will need to start a new save in order to make these changes come to effect.
- Updated the file to work with the 19.3 database
- Updated with promotions and relegation’s to correct the leagues for 2019 season.
- Added even more clubs and more information about them
- Updated (normally decreased) reputation of certain clubs
- Added new stadiums and stadium colors for certain clubs
- added new players to Buvik IL, plus other information about the club and finally added Levangerstudentene IL
- added cities, clubs, stadiums and other data fixes
- Enabled the 3rd division (aka Norsk-Tipping Ligaen according to our real name fix)
- Activated the 4th division
- Added the real names for all divisions and cups for the activated tiers
A Football Manager 2019 database which unlocks the Norwegian football league system down to level 5 (4th division) and provides you with the real names of Norwegian cups, regional competitions and professional divisions.
- Download the Norwegian database above.
- Put the files into folder :
My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / Editor Data
- Quit and Re-start Football Manager if you’re playing it
- Start a NEW Save
- Locate ‘Database’ – Click on the down menu 19.X Update
- View under
Editor Data Files
- Tick the Passion4FM Norwegian lower League Database
- Un-tick any files that may conflict
- Click Confirm
- Add Norway and Confirm
- Click the drop down menu under Active Leagues
- Select 4. Divisjon and Above
- Locate Approximate Player Count in Right sidebar
- Click the drop down menu : X players
- To experience more players, select either;
- Nations – Norway – Players based in nation
- or, Regions – Scandinavia – Players based in nations
- Experience an even more realistic Football Manager 2019!
Thanks to Steam user trondaage who have created this database for us, and given us the privileges to publish and build upon his work for the future.
Thanks to Mats Bjørset for adding more information to Buvik IL and the 1.2 version of the file.
Please use the comment field below for feedback or bug fixing.