An Ultimate Guide to Junior Coaching, Youth- and Training Facilities in Football Manager Understanding the Football Manager training facilities levels…
Browsing: Guides & Tutorials
We believe Football Manager will be even more fun when you got a better insight to the game. Whether you’re a Football Manager gamer, blogger and content creator, Youtuber and streamer, you’re new to the series or a Football Manager veteran who needs new impulses and more inspiration, we’ll got you covered, as we believe in Football Manager for everyone.
Our Football Manager guides and tutorials lets you get a deeper knowledge of the game by looking at the most important aspects of a true managers daily responsibilities and tasks.
With Football Manager 2019 putting your managerial abilities and football knowledge to the test, our guides and tutorials will help you
put your own footballing philosophy into practice. By demonstrating our footballing vision, funding principles regarding tactics, training and scouting we connect the three most important aspects of Football Manager and football management in particular.
Our guides and tutorials looks in general how we play Football Manager and how we use our 20 plus years experience of Football Manager to create a title winning squad. Now we share our tips and tricks to let you master the beautiful game.
From rather basic guides about the player attributes of Football Manager to more advanced guides looking at the different pressing styles and how to achieve counter-pressing in Football Manager, we believe you’ll find interesting content no matter you’re experience level.
Essential Football Manager Guides | Recommended Readings;
The Football Manager guides section is split into several aspects in regard to Football Manager, which all influences each other.
Here we let you read educational articles and learn more about;
Our written guides and tutorials let you;
- Learn how to create a Football Manager tactics
- understand the different formations its strength and weaknesses
- understand the basics of team instructions
- … and player instructions
- be able to setup set-pieces routines and settle the score at corners and free-kicks.
- learn everything about the revamped training modules in FM19
- how to develop your players by setting up appropriate training schedules
- learn everything about utilizing your scouting network
- …including how to set up scouting assignments to broaden your world knowledge
- be proficient at spotting the next wonderkid and find hot prospects
- how to find the best coaches in Football Manager
- get insight to the different staff roles and explain the staff responsibilities
- get transfer and contracts tips on how to buy and sell players
- Plus much more finances tips as well as advises about managing in the lower leagues!
NB! A range of Football Manager 2019 guides which opts to let you master Football Manager is coming soon…
Rating the Quality of Nations Newgen Production Within the Scouting Regions Be more strategic in your hunt for the best…
Scouting in Football Manager can be a straightforward affair but by immersing yourself with scouting and recruitment, it will give…
If you want to succeed with youth development it’s important to give young players match experience. Besides training and mentoring,…
A Football Manager Youth & Player Development Guide; The Influencing Factors That Influence Player Progression Youth and Player Development in…
Download The Football Manager 2021 Training Schedules Megapack Welcome to the premier edition of the FM21 training schedules megapack where…