Football Manager 2020 Brazilian Colour Fix Database
We’re also proud to announce, after a lot of work and many weeks working on this project, that our real name fix files will be incorporated into a database for Football Manager 2020!
The Passion4FM Football Manager 2020 real name licence fix database applies the same changes as the files, but will include major changes to the Brazilian leagues. Here we have added the real names of Brazilian clubs as well as including the correct club colours down to Serie C!
NB! The Brazilian Club Fix is also available as a stand-alone file which is available below, as well as within the complete database available to download above.
As with all databases, you will need to create a new save and enable it before you start a new save. Since it only makes corrections to clubs and competitions, the database is compatible with all other databases, no matter if it’s activation of new leagues, talents databases or transfer updates.
This file will be available in our Football Manager 2020 Steam Workshop library!
The FM20 Brazilian color fix removes the Brazilian three letter abbreviations and replaces it with their real name and adds their correct club colors.
Brazilian Color Fix
- Download or Subscribe to the database(s) above.
- Put the files into folder :
My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / Editor Data
- or watch it appear there once you subscribe to it.
- Quit and Re-start Football Manager if you’re playing it
- Start a NEW Save
- Locate ‘Database’ – Click on the down menu 20.X Update
- View under
Editor Data Files
- Tick the Database
- Click Confirm
- Select the leagues of preference
- Wait for your new save to load. Experience an even more realistic Football Manager 2020!