Write about Football Manager – Become a Passion4FM Author!
Have you ever wanted to showcase your ideas and how you play Football Manager to the whole FM Community? Have you always dreamed of having your own blog, but don’t have the money, time or skills to handle both webdesign, writing and SEO? Are you a freelance sports writer or just a passionate member of the Football Manager Community, who wants to join our success?
We are looking for Football Manager Content Creators who want to promote their work via us and our community.
Kick start your journalistic aspirations and contribute to Passion for Football Manager with your unique insight and tips about Football Manager. Share your FM tactics, player recommendations and how you play Football Manager by becoming a Passion4FM author.
Write For Passion4FM | Share Your Passion For Football Manager Now!
Passion4FM is a well-respected Football Manager content creator who provides a global community with quality Football Manager guides and tutorials to improve the basic knowledge of football and Football Manager throughout. We are most known for the range of quality tutorials, in-depth guides and unique vision about football and Football Manager.
Now we want Football Manager content creators to join the team!
Continue reading below to learn more about how to become a guest writer or author at Passion4FM and be able to promote yourself and your work.
What’s a Football Manager Content Creator?
You might have heard the term or seen the #FMCreator hashtag at Twitter, but not sure what it’s about. A Football Manager content creator is a very wide term that expands from video bloggers who publish Let’s Play Series and tips at Youtube to Twitch Streamers. It covers people who does some extra for the community by creating assets for Football Manager, such as skins, logos, facepacks and databases to those who share about their manager journey in a personal blog or who creates tactics and writes tutorials and guides that they find useful.
If you consider yourself in any of these categories, or have always wanted to become a content creator, and want to expand your horizon we would love to feature your content and promote your work!
What We Can Offer Our Authors
Passion4FM has been around since 2012 and have great expertise in promoting works to the tenth of thousands of readers and followers on social medias.
By joining forces with Passion4FM and become our Football Manager Content Creator and author, we can offer you the ability to;
- spread your best Football Manager tips and knowledge to a great worldwide audience.
- reach out to like-minded and dedicated readers and followers who are as addicted to Football Manager as YOU!
- get access to valuable resources and benefit from our editorial team who will help you all the way until the article has been published, as we care about helping you to create educational content that you’re proud of!
- benefit from our network to increase exposure of your published articles.
Writer Requirements – What We Are Looking For
Passion4FM reaches out to all areas of the world – from China in the east to USA in the west. We receive daily visitors from all over the globe, but our base readers are mainly from the UK, US and Scandinavia. But we also receives visitors from Malaysia, Indonesia, Italy, Russia, Portugal and Turkey to give you some examples.
In order to write for us, you will need to write proper English, so that everyone can understand you, no matter if they are using the Google translator or reading the articles as is. This means slang or social media abbreviations that only teenagers can understand are highly frowned upon.
Our readers are used to quality work and in-depth guides, so we will demand a certain level of writing quality. This of course requires that you have the time to write a proper article for us.
When that’s being said, a Passion4FM authors should first and foremost have an heart for football and the Sports Interactive’s Football Manager game. He shall be a true Football Manager fan who are curious (to learn more), determine (to do his best), dedicated and creative.
Most importantly you will need to have something on your heart, an idea or perhaps personal tips to show. You will need knowledge about what you’re writing about. The desire to both improve your writing, do research and get more information about the topic you’re discussing is also important.
We hope you have the little extra in order to add another level of quality to Passion4FM – mainly through inventive ideas, unique writing angle and positive personality. Other than that you are basically your own boss here at Passion4FM.
Topics to Write About?
Passion4FM publish high-standard football articles and Football Manager guides as well as providing our community with all the resources they need to further enjoy the game – no matter if it’s publishing your latest Football Manager graphics, share your greatest tactics or downloads. Passion4FM is both the essence of FM as well as everything Football Manager.
Passion4FM.com is split into five departments which we are looking for authors and contributors for;
- General Football Manager Tips & Tutorials
Example: Basic tips and tutorials about the different areas of the game. These can be compared to the traditional Football Manager guides looking at scouting, tactics, player development (training) and other important areas of the game. In addition comes general how-to articles to enhance the Football Manager experience.
- Football Manager Download Section
Tactics Creations, Graphics, Database Creations, Shortlists and Football Manager Challenges / scenarios
- Football Manager Scouting
Examples: Player recommendations (player reviews, scout reports of bargains, talents or Football Manager Wonderkids) or club recommendations and articles looking at different leagues and clubs (team guides, club rankings and more)
- Football News and Articles
Tactical Analysis, Football History or Match Analysis
What you like to share to our audience is completely up to you. If you still wants to publish content but have no idea of what to write about, please check our published content and main menu as that will give you an idea of what content we are looking contributors for. If you got some particular ideas which isn’t part of the current website please get in touch with us to share your ideas or examples of your work.
Not an expert?
We would like this opportunity to be available for everyone. Even if you don’t feel like an football expert, or are a Football Manager veteran, you can still broadcast your tips and most importantly how you play Football Manager and what you’ve discovered in Football Manager. If we have learn one thing through around 20 years of playing Football Manager, is that no one plays the game the same!
Are you interested to become part of the rising success of Passion4FM? Read more about how to become an author, contributor or guest writer for Passion4FM below.
Eligible Author Programs at Passion4FM
Passion4FM provides two different options to contribute to the website. No matter your preferred option, you are all free to write whenever you got time, but the highest author program will demand more of the author than the general guest-writer options.
- Guest Writer is the preferred option for those who wish to publish single article(s) once in a while. Passion4FM Guest Writers will have limited privileges.
They will only be able to post their article to one specific category with a limit of 3 tags. Articles submitted must be reviewed before publishing by one of our admins.
This option is great for those who haven’t time to publish articles frequently or simply wants to promote themselves and reach out to a bigger audience.
- Author is a more permanent solution. Authors are expected to write articles more frequently (hopefully a minimum of 6 articles per year). Personal agreements can be made depending on what suits you best, either you’d like to write weekly, monthly or yearly. The amount of articles published will also depend on how in-depth the article is going to be. An author is eligible to add as many as 5 tags and categories to their articles for highest amount of exposure. Selected articles may feature in the main menu for even more exposure.
Included is the option to publish own articles and upload files to the site (such as images in the post editing section and Football Manager files to our server).
All Authors will get an unique author box with URL to personal website in additional to links to Twitter, Facebook and/or Googleplus. This will provide you with a valuable backlink.
Other Opportunities to Contribute
Passion4FM strives to increase the excitement and engagement within the FM Community. As a rather young Football Manager content creator, who aims to cover everything Football Manager, we will also let you be able to contribute to our website in other areas non-related to writing too. There are two different ways you can contribute besides being an author:
- We are especially keen to connect with Football Manager graphics creators and database makers who makes the game even more fun to play. Examples of Football Manager graphics we want are: logo packs, skins, facepacks, kit packs and/or Football Manager database which unlocks new leagues, adds new real players or wonderkids or in other ways make the game even more realistic.
Football Manager Graphics / Database Creators
Passion4FM Web Designer
– Published articles must be unique and exclusive for Passion4FM – this means that it can’t be published earlier on other fansites or on your personal blog. This is to avoid duplicate content issues.
– The minimum required amount of words for each articles must be at least 450 words no matter which option you choose.
– To further increase the exposure we encourage all contributors to share their own articles via social medias (Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Googleplus).
– All Contributors and writers needs to comply to the copyright law. All images, videos an/or written content must be unique and written/made by you. We will permanently ban and remove all work from those who offend copyrights. Read more about the copyright law and copyright infringement here.
– Articles featuring affiliate links and promotion of betting sites and unrelated products are NOT accepted.
– Inquires from writers at an agency (that will most likely want to feature articles with affiliate links and other paid links) will be read but not replied. It would require too much time, if I should answer every one of them.
How Can I become a Writer / Contributor to Passion4FM?
In order to become a Writer or a contributor for Passion4FM you will need to send us an application, as long as you haven’t been invited specially to the Passion4FM team by any of our admins. When applying as an Author / Guest Writer, send an email to us with:
1. Write a short description about yourself
2. Write about your field of interest and what you’re passionate about: Your main Writing Categories
3. Show off some of your previous work/articles.
Writers needs to write a short piece (Max 500 characters, Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line gap) and attach it to the form. Contributors should attach some of their previous work.
4. How often can you provide us with your articles? (For Author Program only)
We would be happy to see your work published at Passion4FM and are excited to welcome new publishers to our writing team.
Become An Passion4FM Author / Contributor | Join the Team
Please fill in all required text fields & provide us with as much information as possible.
If you have any immediate questions you like answering, please get in touch with us via Facebook, Twitter or drop us an e-mail.