Download TheFMEditor’s Football Manager 2019 Transfer & Data Update
With the winter transfer window closed a few weeks ago we’re proud to present the Football Manager 2019 winter transfer and data update by TheFMEditor, which updates Football Manager with the latest football transfers and other changes all around the world.
The FMEditor winter transfer update 2019 is an all-in-one editor file featuring both an English Lower league level 10 database with many new non-league players and staff added, a real name fix of worldwide tournaments and competitions, data updates such as edited club budgets and added new players and staff. The FMEditor transfer update is also one of the few which puts extra focus on the English lower leagues, by featuring hundreds of UK non-league changes making managing in the lower leagues of England even more realistic.
The brilliant all-in-one database by TheFMEditor updates Football Manager 2019 with over 5000 changes that the official game does not include!
Download TheFMEditor’s Football Manager 2019 transfer update database now and get all the latest football transfers from around the world plus many other fixes which makes your next Football Manager 2019 save as realistic as possible!
About the FM19 Transfer & Data Update by TheFMEditor
Since the official Football Manager 2019 database locked in the end of October, a few leagues have ended, managers have been sacked, players have got their contract terminated or free agents have finally been offered a contract at a new club. Highly rated players within their club have reached an agreement on a contract extension, while some have announced the best would be to leave at the end of their contract. For the first time since 2012, the figures on money spend by Premier League clubs this transfer window, on buying new players, have for once fallen. Instead we’ve seen a number of profiled players leave UK for foreign leagues, and major clubs in China, Italy, Spain and Germany splashing their cash.
With thousands of worldwide transfers featured and a number of changes counting on for future updates, it’s a massive task to show everything that’s included within this transfer update. Below, you’ll get a brief overview of the FMEditor transfer update.
- ‘All’ the latest confirmed player transfers
- The FMEditor winter transfer and data update updates Football Manager 2019 with the biggest transfers and loans around the world in additional to non league player movements in the UK making managing in the lower leagues of England more realistic. Additionally, you’ll experience a vast number of transfers outside the big 5 leagues. It may include players that’s released on a free or have had their contract terminated, or that have been picked up on a free.
- Transfers to Managers and Backroom Staff
- Apart from player transfers and loans, you’ll get all the latest managerial movements and changes to backroom staff. It includes sacked, retired / resigned or newly appointed managers as well as coaches and backroom staff movements. Additionally, you’ll experience over 30 non league backroom staff and managers have been created.
- Latest Released Players
- Contract Extensions of Players & Staff
- Added new football talents and youth players
- Included are a few newly created football talents and youth players, but the number is nowhere near the size of Passion4FMs youth database which features the potential wonderkids of Football Manager 2020.
- Updated Club balances and/or transfer budgets of minor and major clubs to reflect recent transfer activity
- UK Non-League Changes Incorporated, such as new clubs, cities and stadiums added
- In order to make the English lower league database that’s included as a bonus you’ll get hundreds of UK non-league changes added to make the database as realistic as possible.
- Updated Home / World Reputation of Youth players
- 129 youth players have seen an update of their home and world reputation values to reflect their current season breakthrough.
Latest update as of 2nd of February 2019 includes, but are not limited to;
– Christian Pulisic to Chelsea (and back on loan to Borussia Dortmund)
– Leandro Paredes to Paris SG
– Krzysztof Piatek to A.C. Milan
– Lucas Paquetá to A.C. Milan
– Amadou Haidara to RB Leipzig
– Dominic solanke to Bournemouth
– Brahim Díaz to Real Madrid
– Kevin Prince Boateng on loan to Barcelona
– Jeisson Murillo on loan to Barcelona
+ many more transfers around the world, both major and minor ones.
BONUS! English Lower Leagues Level 10 Database
The FMEditor transfer update is also famed for it’s English lower leagues level 10 database which unlocks the non-league regional divisions of the English football league pyramid. All leagues are included with their real sponsorship name in additional to the FA Vase, the FA Trophy and other regional league cups and trophies.
Here is a quick summary of all the added leagues that’s included:
English Regional Premier Division Level 7 (4 leagues)
Bostik League Premier Division
Evo-Stik Northern Premier League
Evo-Stik Southern Premier Central
Evo-Stik Southern Premier South
English Regional First Division Level 8 (7 leagues)
Bostik South Central Division One
Bostik South East Division One
Bostik North Division One
Evo-Stick Northern Premier League Division One East
Evo-Stick Northern Premier League Division One West
Evo-Stick Southern League Division One Central
Evo-Stick Southern League Division One South
English County Leagues Level 9 (14 leagues)
Cherry Red Records Combined Counties Premier Division
Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Premier Division
English Essex Senior League
uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division
Total Motion Midland Football League
Hallmark Security North West Counties Premier Division
Toolstation Northern Counties East Premier Division
Ebac Northern League Division One
Macron Southern Combination Premier Division
English Southern Counties East League
Molten Spartan South Midlands Premier Division
English United Counties League Premier Division
Sydenhams Wessex Premier
Toolstation Western League Premier Division
English County Leagues Level 10 (19 leagues)
Cherry Red Records Combined Counties Division One
East Midlands Counties Football League
Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Division One North
Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Division One South
uhlsport Hellenic League Division One East
uhlsport Hellenic League Division One West
Total Motion Midland League Division One
Hallmark Security North West Counties Division One North
Hallmark Security North West Counties Division One South
Toolstation Northern Counties East Division One
Ebac Northern League Division Two
South West Peninsula League Premier Division
Macron Southern Combination Division One
Southern Counties East League Division One
Molten Spartan South Midlands Division One
Sydenhams Wessex Division One
United Counties League Division One
West Midlands (Regional) League
Toolstation Western League Division One
A Summary of Added Cups & Tournaments
BigFreeBet.com Challenge Cup
Integro Doodson League Cup
Alan Turvey Trophy
Hellenic League Cup
Midlands League Cup
+ 15 other League Cups
FA Vase (Buildbase)
FA Trophy (Buildbase)
A Football Manager transfer update which includes all the latest football transfers of the winter transfer window 2018-2019 plus a FM19 English Lower leagues level 10 database which Football Manager 2019 does NOT include by default.
- Download the database above.
- Put the files into folder : My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / Editor Data
- Quit and Re-start Football Manager if you’re playing it
- Start a NEW Save
- Locate ‘Database’ – Click on the down menu 19.X Update
- View under Editor Data Files
- Tick the file
- Un-tick any files that may conflict
- Click Confirm
- Select Advanced Setup
- Add England and Confirm
- Click the drop down menu under Active Leagues
- Select Level 10 and above
- Locate Approximate Player Count in Right sidebar
- Click the drop down menu : X players
- Select Advanced…
- To experience more players, select either;
- Nations – England – Players based in nation
- or, Regions – UK – Players based in nations
- Experience an even more realistic Football Manager 2019!