Download TheFMEditor’s FM20 Transfer Update & English Level 10 Pyramid
Since the release of Football Manager 2020, we’ve encountered a number of major managerial changes within the English Premier League and a number of other changes within the footballing world. Today we’re proud to present the FM20 transfer update by TheFMEditor, which updates Football Manager with the latest football transfers and other changes all around the world, which isn’t incorporated into FM20 by default.
Featured with TheFMEditor’s Football Manager 2020 transfer update comes the English level 10 pyramid with hundreds of new non-league players and staff added as well as edited club’s transfer budgets and balance. The FMEditor transfer update is also one of the few which puts extra focus on the English lower leagues, by featuring hundreds of UK non-league changes making managing in the lower leagues of England even more realistic.
The brilliant FM20 database by TheFMEditor updates Football Manager 2020 with nearly 9000 changes that the official game does not include!
Download TheFMEditor’s Football Manager 2020 transfer update now and get all the latest football transfers from around the world plus many other fixes which makes your next Football Manager 2020 save in England even more realistic!
About the FM20 Transfer & Data Update by TheFMEditor
Since the official Football Manager 2020 database locked in the end of October, a few leagues have ended, managers have been sacked, players have got their contract terminated or free agents have finally been offered a contract at a new club. Highly rated players within their club have reached an agreement on a contract extension, while some have announced the best would be to leave at the end of their contract.
With thousands of worldwide transfers featured and a number of changes counting on for future updates, it’s a massive task to show everything that’s included within this transfer update. Below, you’ll get a brief overview of the FMEditor transfer update.
- ‘All’ the latest confirmed player transfers
- The FMEditor winter transfer and data update updates Football Manager 2020 with the biggest transfers and loans around the world in additional to non league player movements in the UK making managing in the lower leagues of England more realistic. Additionally, you’ll experience a vast number of transfers outside the big 5 leagues. It may include players that’s released on a free or have had their contract terminated, or that have been picked up on a free.
- Transfers to Managers and Backroom Staff
- Apart from player transfers and loans, you’ll get all the latest managerial movements and changes to backroom staff. It includes sacked, retired / resigned or newly appointed managers as well as coaches and backroom staff movements. Additionally, you’ll experience 25 new non league backroom staff and managers have been created.
- Latest Released Players
- Contract Extensions of Players & Staff
- Updated Club balances and/or transfer budgets of minor and major clubs to reflect recent transfer activity
- UK Non-League Changes Incorporated, such as new clubs, cities and stadiums added
- In order to make the English lower league database that’s included as a bonus you’ll get hundreds of UK non-league changes added to make the database as realistic as possible.
- Updated Home / World Reputation of Youth players
BONUS! English Lower Leagues Level 10 Database
The FMEditor transfer update is also famed for it’s English lower leagues level 10 database which unlocks the non-league regional divisions of the English football league pyramid. All leagues are included with their real sponsorship name in additional to the FA Vase, the FA Trophy and other regional league cups and trophies.
Here is a quick summary of all the added leagues that’s included:
English Regional Premier Division Level 7 (4 leagues)
Bostik League Premier Division
BetVictor Northern Premier League
Southern League Premier Central
Southern League Premier South
English Regional First Division Level 8 (7 leagues)
BetVictor Isthmian North Division
BetVictor Isthmian South Central Division
BetVictor Isthmian South East Division
BetVictor Division One Central
BetVictor Division One North West
BetVictor Division One South
BetVictor Division One South East
English County Leagues Level 9 (14 leagues)
Cherry Red Records Combined Counties Premier Division
Essex Senior League
Hallmark Security League North West Premier
Midland League Premier Division
Northern Counties East Premier
Southern Combination Premier Division
Southern Counties East
Spartan South Midlands Premier
Sydenhams Wessex Premier
Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Premier Division
United Counties Premier
English County Leagues Level 10 (19 leagues)
Cherry Red Records Combined Counties Division One
East Midlands Counties Football League
Hallmark Security North West Counties Div. One North
Hallmark Security North West Counties Div. One South
Hellenic League Division One East
Hellenic League Division One West
Midland League Division One
Northern Counties East League Division One
Northern League Division Two
South West Peninsula League Premier East
South West Peninsula League Premier West
Southern Combination League Division One
Southern Counties East League Division One
Spartan South Midlands Division One
Sydenhams Wessex Division One
Thurlow Nunn League Division One North
Thurlow Nunn League Division One South
United Counties League Division One
West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division
Western League Division One
A Summary of Added Cups & Tournaments
Integro Doodson League Cup
Alan Turvey Trophy
Sydenhams League Cup
Midlands League Cup
+ 17 other League Cups
FA Vase (Buildbase)
A Football Manager transfer update which includes the latest football transfers since FM20 release plus the English level 10 pyramid which Football Manager 2020 does NOT include by default.
- Download the database above.
- Put the files into folder : My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / Editor Data
- Quit and Re-start Football Manager if you’re playing it
- Start a NEW Save
- Locate ‘Database’ – Click on the down menu 19.X Update
- View under Editor Data Files
- Tick the file
- Un-tick any files that may conflict
- Click Confirm
- Select Advanced Setup
- Add England and Confirm
- Click the drop down menu under Active Leagues
- Select Level 10 and above
- Locate Approximate Player Count in Right sidebar
- Click the drop down menu : X players
- Select Advanced…
- To experience more players, select either;
- Nations – England – Players based in nation
- or, Regions – UK – Players based in nations
- Experience an even more realistic Football Manager 2020!