Admin(s) for Passion4FMTV Wanted; Create Football Manager 2016 Videos at Youtube
Since Passion4FM saw its daylight 3 years back I have solely focused on creating Football Manager guides and articles via the website. This is something I’d like to continue with for Football Manager 2016 – putting extra effort to serve the community with my unique vision and knowledge about FM16. For those who have not understood it before, the truth is that I’m completely alone managing the website, meaning that social medias are often neglected over content creation. Here I’m speaking of Passion4FMTV – our own Youtube account which I believe have massive potential, and our Facebook pages (which I will come back to in a later advertisement).
As you may figure, I have no experience in video editing, time to fully put effort into the job of making videos or the confidence to speak English to an English audience. By publishing this advertisement for a dedicated Passion4FMTV Youtube Account Manager I hope one or more persons will see the benefit and potential of managing Passion4FM’s Youtube account for Football Manager 2016 and beyond.
Please read further if you find it interesting to manage the Passion4FMTV Youtube account and broadcast your own passion for Football Manager to a vibrant media community.
About the Passion4FMTV ‘Partnership’
When registrating the Passion4FMTV account some years back – this were at a time when there were relatively few Football Manager youtube accounts created – I had a dream of seeing the Passion4FM name be expanded to all platforms serving the website readers with tutorial based videos, walkthroughs and tips that’s only possible by showing it directly in a video with explanation of my own belief and vision of why this or that is purposeful. Passion4FMTV was meant to expand on the current articles and guides from the website plus publishing unique tips and analysis which can add depth to a current article – or is related to a topic on Passion4FM.com.
So how is the reality today?
The reality in the past 2 years, since our Youtube account were established, is that the community have seen a boom of new Football Manager youtube accounts erupting. As you may know tenth or hundreds of different Football Manager Youtube accounts exists, some minor and some bigger and more well-known. It’s not as easy to gain thousands of subscribers as it was years back and the viewers are now accustomed to high quality videos which are both engaging and throughoutly made. The competition to serve the best Football Manager content on Youtube have never been better, but by ‘teaming up with’ Passion4FM, who have a massive fan base, I’m sure the Passion4FMTV account could become one of the top 10 Football Manager Youtube accounts if managed correctly.
The question is not if the account shall be an extension of Passion4FM working under the same guidelines, but whom can take the account to a new level – working by him- /herself using their creativity and vision to enlavish their own dream of launching their own video blog.
This means that the new Passion4FMTV account manager will work for him-/ herself with the ability to promote videos through our social channels, at the website and to our readers by embedding videos at related posts – if he/she wants to of course. The ‘partnership’ will only be as rigid as you’d like. I’m just ready to give trust to a dedicated person or a team for that matters, who sees the potential of Passion4FMTV and wants to make it as a video blogger in the years to come – working under the Passion4FMTV name, if he/she/they wants to.
I have an established Youtube account, why moving to Passion4FMTV?
I assume this request will be found interesting for a number of current Youtube video bloggers promoting the beloved Football Manager game, as well as new people who have always wanted to try out as a video blogger. Some may have doubts about this proposal, but I have 2 options on hand, which can be discussed;
- Keep your current Youtube Account – but be dedicated to work alongside Passion4FM as partners
- Transfer to Passion4FMTV (which I prefer due to the reasons of promoting content) and put 100% effort into managing the account
There are several reasons of why I want the Passion4FMTV account to be managed:
- Passion4FM is an established and well-respected Sports Interactive fansite.
- The link to the Passion4FMTV account is currently registred to the Sports Interactive Affiliate Scheme
- The website reaches nearly 400.000 visitors per month where 50% are returning visitors.
- Published Videos will be automatically broadcasted to Passion4FM’s Twitter account. We have nearly 7000 Twitter followers, a number that are increasing every week.
- The admin of Passion4FMTV will be able to monitize the account as he/she/they wish. All revenue will go to the account manager(s) – meaning that the account will live alongside Passion4FM and NOT under it. No percentage of any revenue or fees shall be paid to Passion4FM.
- The Passion4FMTV account can be branded the way you like as it is currently a blank sheet. This means that some work will need to be done to brand the account, but for those who have tried Youtube blogging before but never made it successful, will get an second chance to start from fresh under a new name to an audience who are used to high quality content being published.
No matter which option you find most worthy the new account manager of hopefully Passion4FMTV will get as much freedom as he/she likes. He or she, the one or the ones who will manage this account will be able to set their personal touch into banners, thumbnails, avatars and of course types of videos to air. He/she or they will also be able to do Streams either at the new Youtube gaming channel or Twitch – with my trust.
The Requirements as Admin for Passion4FMTV Are;
For whom who might be interested in managing the Passion4FMTV Youtube account I’ve set some requirements before I’m ready to give the login credentials away and let an unknown person manage it. It’s important that the Passion4FMTV Account manager is/has;
- experience with Photoshop or Gimp to create banners, thumbnails or other static content
- experience in video editing and has a video editing software or video recording program available
- some experience in creating Youtube videos from before – combining voice-over with channel art, video chapter banners and video thumbnails
- fully purchased a licence for Photoshop or any video editing software or video recording program you will use
- ability to screen cast videos in resolution 720p or above (HD 1080p recommended)
- fully accustomed to the Youtube video editing tool and its interface
- English fluent speaking
- a personality which can be described as respectful, professional, determined and are thriving to always do its best, learn more and use any feedback to improve his work
- time to work on the channel by creating videos on a regular basis
- not afraid to give 100% of himself in videos or streams
- ready to broadcast videos or streams on a weekly basis at Passion4FMTV or the new Youtube Gaming channel. Watch Passion4FMTV’s Youtube Gaming Channel here.
Apply as Passion4FMTV Youtube Account Manager
Please fill in all required text fields & provide us with as much information as possible.
Entry is closed.
Please submit any questions you may have in the form. I will answer all questions you may have. We will contact you if there are any missing information that is vital to review your application.