Sign Up For Passion4FM’s Football Manager 2015 Online Tournament
“Who is the best manager of Football Manager 2015? Who have created the best FM15 tactic – a world-beating Football Manager 2015 tactics which smashes all competition?” These are all valid questions you might have asked yourself upon the years, at least I have. With a growing community, Passion4FM is finally able to take matters in their own hands, letting you compete against others in the community to finally determine who the best manager of Football Manager 2015 is – at least within the Passion4FM Community!
Passion4FM proudly presents the Football Manager 2015 Online Tournament – our very own championship where you battle for the chance to win a free copy of Football Manager 2016!
Passion4FM’s 2015 Online tournament will be 5 events spread out in the months prior to the release of Football Manager 2016. There will be held 4 knockout rounds of at least 32 teams, depending on how many joins as we hope more than 32 participants will sign up. The winner of each knockout rounds will be one step closer to winning a free copy of Football Manager 2016. The 4-8 winners of the monthly group finals will automatically compete against each other in the grand finale of Passion4FM’s Online tournament held in September 2015 for the competition prize a free copy of Football Manager 2016! Exciting isn’t it?!
This means that it will be a number of chances throughout the spring and summer to be able to win one free copy of Football Manager 2016, which we will gladly give to the winner of the grand final tournament. It will be a long journey with a lot of nerves, many hard fought battles and hopefully lot of great matches between different armchair managers with difference origins from all around the world. But most importantly the Passion4FM 2015 Online tournament is held so you can find excitement playing FM 2015, creating your own tactic or simply meet new friends.
More About Passion4FM’s 2015 Online Tournament
Apart from creating these Football Manager online tournaments for our community to build excitement for FM15, this online cup will let you prove your tactical abilities and experience level of Football Manager 2015. The best manager will be the one who wins the final tournament in September 2015. While a free copy of Football Manager 2016 might entice you and make you interested to sign up for this event, I’m sure everyone of you is curious about how to take part, how the tournament will be and most importantly when it will be held.
So far we have planned four knockout rounds. The first will kick off in the first week of April with the round of 32. The round of 16 in the second week, quarter finals in week 3 and semi finals plus finals held in the last week of April. The other events will be held in May, June and August.
We have had great response for the tournament and while we wish to let hundreds of participants play there will be limit of 5 groups for the final August tournament.
With only a maximum of 32 spots open for each group it’s important to sign up now in order to secure a place. Here you can’t sit on the shoulder and wait – It’s first come first served!
If there should be spots open we will announce about it on Twitter and on our facebook page. We will gladly give those who have been knockout in one competition the chance to take part in the next tournament, but ONLY if there is a spot open.
How to Find Your Steam ID
- Your Steam ID is not the same as your account name. For example Passion4FM registered on Steam with their Steam ID: Passion4FM, while our account name is Passion4FootballManager
- You can find your Steam ID by going to Friends – Settings – View My Steam Profile – Copy Page URL from Steam Profile.
- Or Simply Steam – Profile – Copy Page URL (Example http://steamcommunity.com/id/Passion4FM/
The Starting Dates of Arranged Tournaments
May Tournament Starts: 27th of April 2015 with round 32.
June Tournament Starts: 31st of May 2015 with round 32.
August Tournament Starts: 3rd of August 2015 with round 32.
When Are The Registration Closed?
In order to be able to draw who will face each other in the knockout stage it’s important that people sign up immediately. Everyone who register after the dates below will be automatically assigned to the next months tournament.
The closing dates of registration are:
When Will The Tournament Draw be Held?
The main draw of the tournament will be done on Sunday prior to the round of 32. Here we will lay out who will face who attaching your Steam ID to a letter (team A and so on).
For each week you are taking part of the online tournament you will have 6 days to contact your opponent by Steam, play the match and send us the screenshot of the match (the proof). Here you can use gyazo or imgur in order to pass us the link to screenshot, or upload the image to twitter and tag us in the tweet. Screenshots must be send before Saturday 23.59PM each week. You can contact your next opponent as soon as both matches has been verified by us and published here on the site.
The Rules of Passion4FM Online Tournament 2015
We like to make this tournament as fair as possible, giving everyone a chance to win a free Football Manager 2016 copy. While we trust that you are able to setup a head to head competition (found in Football Manager 2015 Online Game – Verus Mode – Knockout Cup (2 teams)), contact your opponent on Steam and arrange the match. We feel its best to have some rules in order to make it equal. The rules are as follows:
- All Participants must join our Steam Group for important announcements and notifications.
- Teams to play as will be drawn and default Football Manager 2015 15.3 database must be used!
- All Participants must be able to host a Versus Match (home teams hereby meaning Team A, Team C) will be the host
- You must be able to use a screen capture program to prove the match result.
- Imported tactics or teams are NOT allowed. This tournament is all about creating your own tactic. If we get evidence of this, you will be banned from the competition.
- We will determine which team you will play as every Sunday after competition round has ended. For finals this will be done Friday or in the middle of the week depending on how fast the semifinalist have arranged and played their match.
- In the event of a disconnect; hold the time on the clock and score. Play the remaining of the match. for example if played 27 minutes of a 90 minutes match you start the game again and simply plays until the 63rd minute. Screenshots of both results would be great. (If this happen both players must play with the same tactic as they started the first match with).
- If you have not contacted your opponent and scheduled the match by Saturday we will eliminate you from the tournament. This means that no played matches = automatically withdrawal. For incidents where you can’t get in touch with your opponent, please notify us by email featuring the match number and Steam ID’s involved.
How to Find Your Opponent?
In order to play the match, you will need to contact your next opponent yourself. You can then agree when the match shall be played. The home team will host the match. But remember, the match must be played within 6 days from monday and screenshot must be send before Saturdays 23.59PM GMT.
We recommend to use search for new friends in order to contact your opponent. Some has a Steam ID which is valid, others you will need to search by http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/NUMBER
To search by Steam ID use: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ID-NAME
NOTE! Matches that are not played will give us the ability to delete both users.
How to Share Screenshots With Us?
As previously mentioned we demand screenshot proof of the match result. This is required in order to validate the match and give us information of who are ready for the next round.
You can upload screenshots to imgur.com, use screen capture program like gyazo or use the in-build screenshot abilities of Steam / Football Manager 2015. Attach the match result to email and send it to admin[@]mypassion4footballmanager.com.
Please put the match number and who you played against in the subject of the email plus the screenshot. For example Match 1 Group B Steam ID 1 (Home) – Player 2 (Away), identical to the list on this post.
P.S. You and your opponent can decide who shall send in a screenshot. No screenshot send means that the match is not played – giving us the ability to remove BOTH users from the competition.
We encourages you to share screenshots of the match, if you have experienced something amazing, something fun or recorded a great score we would be happy to promote it via our Facebook and Twitter page. In order submit screenshots like this please use the disqus comment field below.
Twitter: @Passion4FM – https://twitter.com/Passion4FM
Facebook: #Passion4FM – https://www.facebook.com/Passion4FootballManager
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/passion4footballmanager
COMPETITION TREE of Passion4FM’s 2015 Online Tournament
GRAND FINALE – SEPTEMBER 2015 TOURNAMENT
Winners of each monthly group tournament final will get into the next stage competing in the grand finale held in September 2015 prior to the release of Football Manger 2016. There will be 16 participants competing for a free copy of Football Manager 2016. Current winners qualified for the grand finale of September are:
- April (2 participants): Shawnest & imzio
- May (2 participants): 76561198131100833 (jarosze100) & 76561198120426538 (Menyus)
- June (7 participants): 76561198002726086 (jimmy_baby_nothing), vulrak, brunoresende4, JTCardiff, pedrinho_junior13, christopherbyrne14
- August (5 participants):