Football Manager Squad Management | Playing Style and Football Philosophy A part of our guides for Football Manager Tactics and choosing your playing style. In Football Manager there are hundreds of chairmen and thousands of different clubs, who have their different preferred tactics and playing style. The board and their chairmen will set expectations to the [...] Continue...
Guides & Tutorials:
We believe Football Manager will be even more fun when you got a better insight to the game. Whether you’re a Football Manager gamer, blogger and content creator, Youtuber and streamer, you’re new to the series or a Football Manager veteran who needs new impulses and more inspiration, we’ll got you covered, as we believe in Football Manager for everyone.
Our Football Manager guides and tutorials lets you get a deeper knowledge of the game by looking at the most important aspects of a true managers daily responsibilities and tasks.
With Football Manager 2019 putting your managerial abilities and football knowledge to the test, our guides and tutorials will help you put your own footballing philosophy into practice. By demonstrating our footballing vision, funding principles regarding tactics, training and scouting we connect the three most important aspects of Football Manager and football management in particular.
Our guides and tutorials looks in general how we play Football Manager and how we use our 20 plus years experience of Football Manager to create a title winning squad. Now we share our tips and tricks to let you master the beautiful game.
From rather basic guides about the player attributes of Football Manager to more advanced guides looking at the different pressing styles and how to achieve counter-pressing in Football Manager, we believe you’ll find interesting content no matter you’re experience level.
Essential Football Manager Guides | Recommended Readings;
The Football Manager guides section is split into several aspects in regard to Football Manager, which all influences each other. Here we let you read educational articles and learn more about;
Our written guides and tutorials let you;
- Learn how to create a Football Manager tactics
- understand the different formations its strength and weaknesses
- understand the basics of team instructions
- … and player instructions
- be able to setup set-pieces routines and settle the score at corners and free-kicks.
- learn everything about the revamped training modules in FM19
- how to develop your players by setting up appropriate training schedules
- learn everything about utilizing your scouting network
- …including how to set up scouting assignments to broaden your world knowledge
- be proficient at spotting the next wonderkid and find hot prospects
- how to find the best coaches in Football Manager
- get insight to the different staff roles and explain the staff responsibilities
- get transfer and contracts tips on how to buy and sell players
- Plus much more finances tips as well as advises about managing in the lower leagues!
Guides & Tutorials
Adapt Your Match Tactics Quickly through Football Manager Team Instructions Welcome to our guide to Football Manager Team Instructions, where we will analyze each shouts and how they influence player behavior in FM match engine. The Football Manager team instructions and how you set them up, will be your main tools to define your playing style and football philosophy. [...] Continue...
Ultimate Guide for Understanding Match Engine Behavior based on Players Attributes One of the most basic parts of Football Manager is the player attributes, which ranges from 1 to 20, where 20 could be described as excellent. In Football Manager the player attributes and staff attributes are split. While staff attributes are specific for managers, coaches, scouts and [...] Continue...
Football Manager 2013 Attacking Tactic by Daniel Hubner This tactic was formerly known as the box to box attacking tactic Earn it 3-6-1. This is probably the best tactic I've ever created for Football Manager! It started out as a Football Manager 2013 Tactical experiment, where I wanted to create the ideal teamwork tactic; an attacking tactic that depended on [...] Continue...