Download the Famous TCS 20 Skins – My Favorite Football Manager 2020 Dark Skin
The ever popular TCS Skin returns for the fourth iteration. Building on the successful foundations set out last year, the TCS 2020 dark skin has arrived!
Today we would like to bring to your attention one of the best Football Manager 2020 skins currently on the market by presenting this years edition of the TCS skin, and it has quickly became our favorite skin for FM20.
Thanks to TCS skin, you’ll be able to update Football Manager with a sleek, modern night-mode design to enhance gameplay as you advance into the early hours of the day.
Update Football Manager 2020 and it’s user interface with the TCS 2020 dark skins and enjoy the game you love even more!
Key Features of TCS ’20 Skin
The skin created by TCSSkins are built for a 1920×1080 resolution at 100% zoom and for 1440p at 125% Zoom.
It’s created with the user in mind, to give you as much useful information as possible at your finger tips. The dark backgrounds of the regular night-mode version makes text and information boxes pop-out, making it easy to grasp the information.
Below you’ll experience some of the key features of this years edition of the skin.
Improved Player Overview Panel
Except from an improved color scheme, the TCS 2020 features a total revamped player profile which includes a minimized player report tab alongside basic player information. With player attributes directly beneath the basic information about the player and a spot to either select the attribute analysis or his positions on the side of it, it makes it easier to share/watch all worthy information about the player in one shot.
This design of the profile screen is now also incorporated into the Staff overview.
Improved Club Overview Panel
The same concept is done to the club overview panel providing you with essential information about the club, training facilities, its finances and key players in additional to honours and last results. New for this screen is the addition of a stadium box which let’s you feature background images of club stadiums.
Improved News Screen
Another great addition to the skin is the improved News screen featuring TheAthletic.com top header.
Improved Home Screen
The revamped Home screen is fully customizable for all your needs. With eight different sections which you can pick from 22 different areas you’d like to view, either it’s a review of the last weeks training, the current match preparations, scouting overview, news or information from the medical centre. The choice is yours!
More Dark Mode Consistency
Another improvement to this skin is the complete focus on making it dark mode. This means that the consistency of a darker mode is also featured in the scouting screen, inbox message and while processing the match.
Unique TCS Schedule View
All these new and improved panels and changes comes in addition to improvements to the match screen, highlights and Tactics overview panels.
Discover more screenshots of the latest version of the TCS dark and light skin here!
For full list of all improvements and changes, please read the changelist below.
- New Club Overview screen
- Competition screens overhauled
- New Match IBH and Match review screens
- New Staff Overview screens
- + Other various fixes and bugs
- Added a new graphic for all dialog popups
- Added new overview screen on Team Report
- Increased the border on all boxes
- Increased height of the fixtures panel on competition pages
- Complete overhaul to the Inbox
- Complete overhaul to the Manager home screen
- Added TheAthletic.com
- Schedule page overhauled
- Tweaked graphics of dropdown menus
- Added “Next Unread” button to inbox
- Tweaks to various news panel
- Added green background behind pitch on club overview screen
- Pros and Cons panel on the player screen has been overhauled
- Added selector on the League table
- Fixed bug which prevented the match titlebar from showing.
- New Player Overview Panel
- New Club Overview Panel
- New Tactics panel
- More “Dark Mode” consistency (Scouting, Inbox, Processing).
- New Font
- Changed Team Selection Assistant Player Icons.
- Added animations to tactics screen
- New TCS Titlebar
- Instant Result
- More Selectable Widgets on Player Screen
- Readded player footedness to positions widget
- Added Transfer Status to TCS header.
- Fixed bug which prevented In Game Editor and Instant Result from Showing
- Added the ability to view Japanese team Club Overviews. Please restart your game after installing skin. Credit to @Wannachupbrew.
- Fixed bug which cause background packs to show through, making text unreadable
- Fixed bug which prevented the background graphic on the Action Bar from showing
- Fixed bug which prevented Match Timeline from showing.
The Football Manager TCS 2020 dark skin is one of the most popular Football Manager skins and comes in a sleek modern night mode design! The latest version includes a brand new font and instant result button.
Also available is the TCS 2020 light skin which is built upon the original TCS skin.
IMPORTANT NOTE! REQUIRES THE REGULAR v1.2.1 TO BE INSTALLED!
- Download the preferred TCS skin(s). Use a tool such as 7-zip, or WinRar for Windows to extract its contents. Mac users need The Unarchiver in order to extract the content.
- Once the extraction is ready a folder (name of the skin) will appear.
- Move the extracted folder ‘TSC 2020’ to the correct location on your Windows or Mac system at;
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics
- (create the ‘skins’ folder yourself if it doesn’t exists.)
- Open Football Manager 2020. Go to;
- Select TCS 2020
- Select Advanced in Preferences – Select Interface
- Tick or Switch ‘ON’;
Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences
- Untick or switch ‘OFF’;
Use caching to decrease page loading times
- Tick or Switch ‘ON’;
- Click Confirm
- Enjoy Your favorite Football Manager 2020 skin.
USAGE OF PANELS OR GRAPHICS FROM TCS 2020 IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM ME.
Credits & Contributions
A major thanks to the main creator bluestillidie00 who have given us permission to re-distribute the skin to our community.
Please follow our official Twitter account of TCS Skins for future updates and new projects released.
Also a special thanks to Michael Murray for creating the base skin, Wannachupbrew for creating a number of screens and panels, plus Bossland (YACS skin) for giving the permission to use codes for the Primary Background.
Thanks to everyone who have contributed in any other way!