Download the Famous TCS 19 Skins – A Football Manager 2019 Dark Skin with 3 ‘Night Modes’
According to our mission to share the passion for Football Manager, we’d like to bring to your attention one of the best Football Manager 2019 skins currently on the market by presenting this years edition of the TCS ’19 Dark skins.
Thanks to the creator bluestillidie00 in partnership with Jack of WorkTheSpace you’ll be able to update Football Manager with a sleek, modern night-mode design to enhance gameplay as you advance into the early hours of the day.
Update Football Manager 2019 and it’s user interface with the TCS 19 dark skins and enjoy the game you love even more!
The Football Manager TCS 19 skins by TCSSkins are built for a 1920×1080 resolution, comes in three different versions all created with the user in mind, to give you as much useful information as possible at your finger tips, plus the addition of an Instant Result button to advance quicker in the game. The dark backgrounds of the regular night-mode version makes text and information boxes pop-out, making it easy to grasp the information.
Read more about the TCS 19 skins and why it’s my favorite Football Manager 2019 skin below.
Key Features of TCS ’19 Skins
After a one year long hiatus, the Football Manager TCS ’19 skin, is back better than ever! With three versions of the TCS ’19 skin to select from, the new and improved TCS 19 dark skins look more beautiful than ever.
The three versions available to download in the bundle below are; the regular TCS ’19 dark skin, an Aero version of similar character to previous versions and a brand new WorkTheSpace edition, where the creator has worked closely with Jack (aka WorkTheSpace) to help sculpt and design the special edition according to his preferences to help him scope his ambitions.
The WorkTheSpace edition is built on the purple scheme introduced at the base skin which were featured in the official release of Football Manager 2019, except from the purple scheme has been doubled down, included the key features (as listed below) and made some minor tweaks to a few panels according to Jack’s desire.
All versions includes, but are not limited to these changes;
- Sleek and Modern ‘night-mode’ skin
- Completely redesigned Player and Club Overview Panels
- Brand new IBH and IBH Review Panels
- All panels darkened to make user experience more consistent
- Instant Result Button
Except from an improved color scheme, the TCS ’19 features a total revamped player profile which includes a minimized player report tab alongside basic player information with player attributes and positions beneath making it easier to share/watch all worthy information about the player in one shot.
The same concept is done to the club overview panel providing you with essential information about the club, training facilities, its finances and key players in additional to honours and last results. New for this screen is the addition of a stadium box which let’s you feature background images of club stadiums.
Included within the skins, are an news inbox selector which enables you to view the latest news around the world, including your activated leagues, in either a Sky Sports light or dark theme or the amazing Premier League default and dark theme. The Premier League theme is built upon the official color scheme of this years English Premier League and includes ad board banners to Premier League sponsors and partners.
A favorite of mine, is the improved news tickers with bigger player photos alongside club logo and a suiting background image according to the event.
Discover more screenshots of the latest version (v 1.6) here!
For full list of all improvements and changes, please read the changelist below.
v1.1 in all essence is a massive bug bash, having not released a skin for a while I was bound to slip up and make a few mistakes, which i did, mainly leading to a poorer experience for players using the zoom function, hopefully that should be rectified with this new version. The main feature for v1.1 is the Aero skin has been completely overhauled, with new graphics for the entire skin being created and tweaked along with new graphics colours, the introduction of transparency (and reduction in some cases), to popups, and other panels should lead to a better user experience and offer a more consistent and higher quality skin. As well as this we’ve introduced a new background selector in the base + WorkTheSpace skin, along with a more advanced selector for the Aero skin, with big credits going to Bossland (YACS Skin) for letting me borrow code and concepts from his. v1.1 also sees the introduction of various panels for the selector panel.
v 1.5 Overview:
* Fixed various recolouring bugs
* Fixed bugs with inconsistent logo sizes on Player Eligibility widget.
* Added Human Profile
* Tweaked Competition Review Panel, added full league table.
* Inbox Panel Overhauled
– Changed colour of Inbox attachment graphics
– Added next unread button to top of inbox panel
– Scout Report Tweaked, added positions and scout report to same widget.
* Added brand new tactics panel
– New Icon Overview Panel
– Various tweaks to graphics on tactics screens (Set Piece Takers etc)
* Overhaul of Match Screens
– New Match Titlebar
– New IBH panel.
* Increased size of player photos on Dynamics Page.
* Tweaks to Medical Centre.
* Tweaked League Stage panel row height to 30, instead of 26.
* Main Menu Tweaked
* Various changes to processing panel.
* Tweaks to Dynamic Images.
* Overhauled Competition News panel.
* Various tweaks to Manager Home
* Various tweaks to schedule page.
* Many, many more!
v 1.6 Overview
* fixed bug which stopped nation logo displaying on eligibility widget.
* fixed bug which prevented the text from recolouring on the websites panel.
* Fixed bug which prevented the reputation label from recolouring.
* fixed text truncation issue on player personal details.
* Tweaked Player Overview panel, should scale better to alt resolutions.
* Tweaks to the Twitter page.
* Tweaked formation icon on IBH, added condition and player rating
* Tweaked Resolution Scaling ~ Skin should work properly at 1920×[email protected]% and 1336×[email protected]%.
* Brand new Boardroom panel (Credit to Wannachupbrew)
* Player Training Information screen overhauled. (Credit to Wannachupbrew)
* Player Large Career Stats panel tweaked (Credit to Wannchupbrew)
* Added ability to see Current and Potential ability numbers on Player Overview [IN GAME EDITOR REQUIRED] (Credit to Wannachupbrew)
* Added ‘TCS Header’ to various panels throughout the skin.
* Various tweaks to the main menu
– Fonts changed
– version label updated
* Moved In Game Editor outside of the container.
* Twitter page tweaked, added a collapsible container which links to the @tcsskin twitter account.
* Added Training Focus to the large selector.
* Transfer Offer Panel overhauled
* Fixed bug which made the backroom advice icon recolour.
* This Week in Training panel overhauled.
* Player Overview Popup panel overhauled
* Various other tweaks
Other Improvements includes, but not limited to;
– Tweaked containers so the skin should resize better when Zoomed
– Changed slight insets on inbox panel
– Zoomed graphics amended for Inbox Panel when using Aero Skin.
– Fixed ‘inner’ graphics on personal news when using Aero Skin.
– Fixed Bug with translations on Player Overview.
– Added two new comparison widgets to small selectors.
– Added Player Status information to Personal Details widget (Contracted to X, On Loan at Y, etc)
– Added Label to International Records on Personal Details widget.
– Adjusted attributes container height on Player Overview Popup.
– Adjusted container classes and heights on Player Training, and Dynamics page.
– Added custom made Medical Report widget to the Attributes container.
– Fixed bug when editing player attributes with the IGE, when using the attributes boxes mod.
– Added custom made Transfer Status widget to small selector.
– Complete overhaul with graphics for Aero Skin.
– Added two Background Selectors
– Base & WTS Skin, gives users the ability to choose between the default background and teams ‘primary’ background.
— Credit to Bossland (YACS Skin) for the code used for the Primary Background.
— Aero, functions like a regular background selector.
– Increased size of bottom container for competition draws.
– Skin should adapt better to zoom and/or smaller resolutions.
– Changed appearance of menu dropdowns.
– Added Background Selector to titlebar.
– Fixed bug with picking buttons.
– Fixed bug with text on manager home screen when unemployed
– Added TCS-style container to medical centre to bring the panel inline with rest of skin.
– Fixed bug on tactics screen with player instructions when using Aero Skin.
– Fixed bug on tactics screen with image borders.
– Fixed bug with font recolouring on the Main Menu when using teams who use white as their primary colour.
– Fixed bug on the upcoming fixtures panel when using teams who use white as their primary colour.
– Fixed bunch of transparency bugs in Aero Skin
– Added ticket to match preview.
– Tweaks to in between highlights panel
— Graphics overhauled
— Added ability to completely hide formation or player stats on both sides
The Football Manager TCS’19 dark skins is one of the most popular Football Manager 2019 skins as all three versions comes in a sleek modern night mode design! Features also an exclusive WorkTheSpace edition ina purple color theme.
v1.5 – Download
- Download the TCS 19 pack. Use a tool such as 7-zip, or WinRar for Windows to extract its contents. Mac users need The Unarchiver in order to extract the content.
- Once the extraction is ready a folder (name of the skin) will appear.
- Move the extracted folder ‘TSC 19’ to the correct location on your Windows or Mac system at;
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics
- (create the ‘skins’ folder yourself if it doesn’t exists.)
- Open Football Manager 2019. Go to;
- Untick or switch ‘OFF’;
Use caching to decrease page loading times
- Tick or Switch ‘ON’;
Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences
- Preferable, you can ‘Switch OFF’;
show pictures of players generated by the game
- Go back to the
General Preferences tab
- Select your preferred Skin
- Click Confirm
- Enjoy Your favorite Football Manager 2019 TCS’ 19 skin.
USAGE OF PANELS OR GRAPHICS FROM TCS ’19 IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM ME.
Credits & Contributions
A major thanks to the main creator bluestillidie00 who have given us permission to re-distribute the skin to our community.
Please follow our official Twitter account of TCS Skins for future updates and new projects released.
Also a special thanks to Michael Murray for creating the base skin, Wannachupbrew for creating a number of screens and panels, plus Bossland (YACS skin) for giving the permission to use codes for the Primary Background.
Thanks to everyone who have contributed in any other way!