New Improvements and Changes to FMC 2015
For the past 2 years we have been accustomed to the different game modes of Football Manager. While we covered the new features of the Football Manager 2015 career mode last week and showed you some of the amazing FM15 screenshots of the new match engine, it’s time to set focus on one of the other popular playing modes in Football Manager 2015, the Classic mode – also known as Football Manager Classic.
Even though it’s only around 1 week ahead before everyone of you who have pre-ordered Football Manager 2015 will be able to discover all the new FM15 features we like to show you the new Football Manager 2015 Classic features. FMC 2015 promise to allow you even more freedom than before as well as giving you the ability to get more information than ever before!
This is the perfect game mode for all of you with a busy schedule, got less time to play due to family responsibilities or simply feels the career mode is too time-consuming! Let’s take a deeper look into the new improvements and changes to FMC 2015 as we hand you some of the new features to FMC 2015.
List of New FMC 2015 Features | Watch Feature Video
Football Manager 2015 Classic will feature:
- ability to customize the database size and amount of data for your particular saves by giving you the ability to add more depth – adding more players and staff. Database sizes available: Small – Medium – Large
- NEW! Option to skip pre-season (first season only)
- NEW! Ability to handle individual training and set how much you like to be involved with that aspect of managing a club in FMC. The new FMC training screen will be somewhat similar to what you have become used to with FM career training section.
With handling individual training in FMC you can finally learn/unlearn player preferred moves, set player role training or focus on new position training for whoever you like!
- With the improvements to FMC training tutoring will also be made available in FMC 2015! This is an highly requested FMC feature which will make player development far better also in Football Manager Classic. Similar to FM15, tutoring will add more flexibility in changing player personalities.
For FMC 2015 the assistant manager will give you an annual post-season report of players and hand-pick youngsters who will benefit from tutoring by looking at the balance of your squad. Then he will pair the player(s) who he feel needs tutoring up with a more experienced player of the squad.
- FMC 2015 will give the manager even more information reflected by improvements to the news screen where the amount of news is tidier and easier to navigate around.
Different news are now separated into Weekly News – Match Preview & Reports – Transfer Rumors
- New board requests are added;
- Ask the board to increase percentage of transfer revenue
- Relay the pitch
- Improve youth level / youth setup
- Increase clubs scouting range by expanding its scouting network
- More Football Manager Classic Unlockables;
- Ability to give lifetime contracts to a player so his transfer contract will NEVER expire by using the new “apply lifetime contract” button. This means that he will only leave if you decide to, by selling him or if he happens to retire.
- Ability to remove bans on players with a click of a button. Using the remove player suspension might come in handy before a big match as he will become immediately available for the next event. This FMC 2015 feature promise that it’s all about how you will manage your team in Football Manager 2015.
Will you use this new FMC 2015 unlockable on Luis Suarez if ever managing Barcelona? It’s for sure a great FMC Cheat.
- another Football Manager Classic 2015 cheat is the ‘dodgy lasagne’. Bu using this unlockable you can serve a poorly prepared meal to your opponents making sure it reduces their strength as some players might be out with food poisoning – hopefully it will be their best players who get sick.
You can use this unlockable for your next opponent, any rivals or for any big match where you would do anything for a win!
- Team meetings is now also introduced for FMC 2015 for important matches in the end of the season if you should be facing promotion or relegations in order to rally the troops for the big event.
Other similar features introduced for Football Manager 2015 which also comes to Football Manager Classic are;
- Pros and Cons of Player Happiness
- New player attribute: Vision (Replaces Creativity)
- The new Player roles of FM15 will also be integrated in FMC 2015
- more default tactics and all the improvements to AI players and managers, new 3D match engine and other features which makes the match day experience even more realistic.