The pack includes every single FIFA AFC Nation for 2021. Home, away and third kits (if the team has a third kit) are all included. Don’t miss out on the chance to get kits for the Austrialian National team, Qatar, South Korea and other Asian nations. I’ve also included New Zealand since they often play against nations from AFC.
This pack took a lot of hours to complete, and the kits are extremely detailed, down to brand logos and shorts.
These kits are save game compatible, easy to install (just drag the folder) and will greatly improve your gaming experience when playing with an AFC Nation (or against an AFC nation). Alternative shorts and socks will still work automatically.
Enjoy the FM21 AFC Nations 3D Kits by downloading the Football Manager Kits pack below:
- Download the Megapack. Use a tool such as 7-zip, or WinRar for Windows to extract its contents. Mac users need The Unarchiver in order to extract the content.
- Copy all folders and files from the folder ‘AFC FM20 / FM21‘ to:
- PC: \Documents\Sports Interactive\ Football Manager 2021\graphics\kits
- MAC: USERS\NAME\Library\Application Support\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\kits
- If the folder(s) doesn’t exist, create them yourself
- In the game, go to: PREFERENCES > ADVANCED > INTERFACE (within drop down menu)
- In SKIN section:
- UNTICK the box: “Use Caching to decrease page loading time”
- TICK/ENABLE: “Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences”
- Confirm changes.
Once this is done, you’re now able to enjoy the FM21 AFC Nations 3D Kits in Football Manager.
Follow my Twitter account at @JRsFMKits1 for any updates or more new kit packs for Football Manager.