Looking for the ultimate Football Manager 2020 transfer and data update? Our friends and fellow Football Manager Community website FMInside.net got you covered!
The massive fmi transfer update has returned for the Football Manager 2020 season. This transfer and data update is the most accurate and up-to-date database for Football Manager 2020! With its latest transfers, contract changes, real names changes, corrected kit colors and updates related to managerial transfers and CA/PA updates, it’s one of the most comprehensive transfers and data updates for Football Manager 2020.
After we broke our own record with our FM19 version (400k downloads), we are keen on setting new standards for the FM20 season by setting new records! We will be releasing monthly updates, bringing you the best possible transfer & data update in the Football Manager community!
Updated on: 10-07-2020
What is in this version?
Total changes (20.0.4 database): 106.026 (Over 60k changes to the 20.4.0 database)
Leroy Sané > Bayern Münich
Arthur & Felix Correia > Juventus
Pablo Moreno > Manchester City
Miralem Pjanic > FC Barcelona
Tanguy Kouassi > Bayern Munich
Achraf Hakimi & Georgios Vagiannidis > Internazionale
Niels Nkounkou > Everton
Hwang Hee-chan > RB Leipzig
Jeremy Toljan > Sassuolo
Simone Muratore > Atalanta
Christian Conteh & Bryan Linssen > Feyenoord
Craig Gordon > Hearts
Daniel Caligiuri & Rafal Gikiewicz > FC Augsburg
Ömer Toprak & Leonardo Bittencourt > Werder Bremen
Martin Terrier > Stade Rennais
Amine Gouiri > OGC Nice
Pape Gueye > Olympique “Watford” Marseille
Fraser Hornby, Valon Berisha & Thibault De Smet > Stade Reims
Stephy Mavididi > Montpellier
Birger Meling > Nimes
Stéphane Diarra > FC Lorient
Arthur Cabral > FC Basel
Cyriel Dessers > RC Genk
And many more future transfers!
Manuel Pellegrini > Real Betis
Ian Evatt > Bolton Wanderers
Juan Ramón López Muñiz > Alaves
And many more future staff transfers!
And many more!
Standard Features in the FMI Update 2020
- The latest transfers
- Added missing players / managers
- New wonderkids to discover
- Managerial changes
- Contract renewals & terminations
- Updated captains and vice-captains
- Corrected club & kit colors
- Real competition and league names
- Added new clubs / Removed old clubs / Merged clubs
- Correct award & trophy names
- Added/Removed legends/icons/favoured personnel
- Added real life media pundits
- PA & CA Updates / Upgrades / Downgrades
A comprehensive Football Manager 2020 transfers and data update feat. the latest football transfers and managerial changes within the footballing world.
How to install the fmi update 2020
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the fmi update 2020 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM20 and start a new career.
- When selecting your database make sure the fmi update 2020 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
Important: Using multiple data updates could result in unexpected errors and possible corrupt save games and/or crashes. We do not test our update alongside any other data updates and are not able to recommend any updates or files to use.
If you want to share this download on your own page, make sure to add a download link to this very page and only after you have been given permission by the FMInside team (contact us).
You are not allowed to download the update, make changes and the upload under your own name.
You are allowed to make changes on the update for personal use, but not for commercial use.