Finding the official Football Manager 2019 default skin too purple, or the dark skin not dark enough? Enter ‘night mode’ with the Football Manager 2019 Neub dark skin!
Thanks to Krysler76 of Sigames forum we’re able to present one of the first skins available for Football Manager 2019. The Neub dark skin is build upon the default dark skin but with a number of new panels that make information standout and become more visible without hurting your eyes!
Play Football Manager 2019 in night mode and download the Football Manager Neub dark skin now.
Key Features of the Neub Dark Skin for Football Manager 2019
The Football Manager 2019 Neub Dark skin comes in a sleek and modern ‘night-mode’ design – a massive upgrade from the default skins, if you ask me personally. Build in 1920×1080 resolution, you’ll experience a clear and crisp screen. It’s recommended to play with 95% zoom if you got 1920×1080 screen or use 85% zoom at 1600×900 resolution. The creator does not support this screen resolution so use at own risk.
The Neub skin features many major and minor changes, some you’ll need to discover yourself. But we’ll show you the most striking new features of this dark skin below. So keep on reading!
The Football Manager 2019 Neub skin comes with the club logo re-positioned to the top of the sidebar, plus new sidebar icons that are a tad bigger than the default ones. The visual presentation of the sidebar icons lets you quickly understand what they represent – which is great if you have re-positioned them and use the sidebar-icons only mode.
All panels have been darkened to make user experience more consistent. The dark background makes information pop-up and become more visual and easier to read.
A new manager home panel exists with five major boxes, compared to the 7 in the default skin, that can be customize further according to your own preference related to what information you’d prefer to see.
The visual presentation of the player profile information has seen a magnificent upgrade featuring a column with basic information of the player in the column to the left, while other information about the player has become more compromised.
The club overview has also seen a massive upgrade. Featuring clean and crisp information boxes, and the option to view pictures of the stadium (by downloading a stadium background megapack) you’ll get a visual overview of the current facilities, key employees with visible player faces, finances and honours in one screen. Besides information about club stature, the new club overview screen will also display useful information about the club like the last starting XI and fixtures and results are displayed.
In additional to new player, manager home and club overview, you’ll find a brand new fixture and match overview. Yet again, important information are focused on, bringing you necessary information at hands.
Another great featured, which is both hated and beloved in the community, is the addition of an instant result button. The instant result button can be a useful feature when you’re at the end of the season and results doesn’t matter. The instant result button feature was first seen in Football Manager Touch but has become a neat feature that’s often included into skins made for the PC version of Football Manager.
The instant result button will be enabled at match preview – when you need to submit the squad for the next match.
NB! Remember to set up match plans before leaving the match to your staff.
- [Recommanded] 1920*1080 : 95% dezoom
- 1600*900 : 85% dezoom
- 1366*768 : 85% dezoom (I recommend to use the mod “Sidebar without upper logo part)
- v1.1 : Some optimizations for 1366*768 resolution (still not perfect), added mod option to remove the sidebar upper part, added an attributes in boxes option in the attributes panel selector, boxes opacity modifications for those who use backgrounds packs, many minor tweaks and some bug fixes.
- – v1.0 : Fonts changes, new backgrounds available in selector, new staff profile, reworked match overview (buttons for save replay etc, and global design), sidebar and other boxes opacity reduced (for those who use backgrounds packs :)), many bug fixes.
- v.BETA.6 : Sidebar modifications, add selector panels for the club overview (finances, history …) plus other bug fixes.
- v.BETA.5 : New general organization (sidebar, title bar …), new match in between highlights views, darker scouting card, minor bugs fixes.
- v.BETA.4 : Add background selector (for those who use backgrounds pack you can edit the opacity with it), add player moves to the small panel selector, tweak the title bar police and the size, fix some UI problems.
- v.BETA.3 : New fixtures overview, re-color some boxes and text, new icons on the manager home, possibility to add manager picture on creation.
- v.BETA.2 : Fix wage display bug, fix some transparent boxes
- v.BETA.1 : Fix team view issue.
A dark skin with darkened panels for Football Manager 2019. The Neub dark skin let you experience night mode and are compatible with backgrounds, facepacks and logos, plus other graphical add-ons created for Football Manager 2019.
- Download the Neub skin. Use a tool such as 7-zip, or WinRar for Windows to extract its contents. Mac users need The Unarchiver in order to extract the content.
- Once the extraction is ready a folder (name of the skin) will appear.
- Move the extracted folder ‘Neub Skin’ to the correct location on your Windows or Mac system at;
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics
- (create the ‘skins’ folder yourself if it doesn’t exists.)
- Open Football Manager 2019. Go to;
- Untick or switch ‘OFF’;
Use caching to decrease page loading times
- Tick or Switch ‘ON’;
Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences
- Preferable, you can ‘Switch OFF’;
show pictures of players generated by the game
- Go back to the
General Preferences tab
- Select your preferred Skin
- Click Confirm
- Enjoy Football Manager 2019 Neub Dark skin.
How to Locate Your User Data Location
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\
/Users/[Your Mac Username]/Documents/Sports Interactive/
Credits & Donation
A major thanks to @Krysler76 aka Krysler76 of the Sigames forum for creating this skin and who have given us the permission to share this beautiful dark skin to our audience.
Loved the skin? Donate a cup of coffee to the creator!
Please visit the original thread at the Sigames Forum for further updates that is not posted here or to contact the creator directly about requests. You can also contact him at Discord: Krysler#0067.
Thanks to everyone who have contributed to the skin in any other way with panels and other graphics.