A Football Manager 2016 Giveaway: How is The Perfect Football Manager Game?
Got a revolutionary idea? Got a vision of how future versions of Football Manager should turn out? Or, do you have some specific features you like to see added in FM16? What are your expectations for Football Manager 2016?
Here is your chance to reveal your craziest ideas for FM, your vision or express your thoughts and opinions about Football Manager! By sharing your ideas with us, you could be in with a chance to win a free copy of Football Manager 2016!
With great expectations for FM16 release we kick off our Football Manager 2016 giveaway, which gives you the chance to express your opinions and expectations, visions and ideas for FM16, or future versions of the beloved game. In order to win a free copy of Football Manager 2016 you will need to share an epic text about the ultimate Football Manager game, create a video or a song/rap about why you love FM, your expectations for FM 2016 and beyond, OR detail what new features need to be included to make the best game ever!
By launching our second Football Manager 2016 giveaway, we let your ideas on how Sports Interactive can make the perfect game be heard worldwide! Here we let you be the director of Sports Interactive for a day – determine how the Football Manager game of the future must be to make it even more realistic, exciting or fun to play. Perhaps the birth of a new game; the Ultimate Football Manager game is born some time in the future based on your ideas! Who knows what Sega and the creators of FM have in mind.
All you have to do to win a free copy of Football Manager 2016 (PC download) is to show your love and passion for Football Manager. The post with the most original comments, hereby meaning the best feedback from our community when the competition ends, wins a free copy of Football Manager 2016. The amount of comments will be counted as votes, so it’s important for you to attract as many unique comments as possible!
A Brief Background For Launching Our FM16 Giveaway
With the release of Football Manager 2015 there were rather few astonishing new features – improvements that took the game to another level. In my point of view, the release of FM15 could be seen as an update of FM14 trying to improve the match engine and the move from having to create tactics by tweaking sliders to the team and player instructions we have become used to. While there have been major criticism of the current state of FM15 in regard to bugs, especially in regard to the match engine issues, team morale and some player roles not working as intended, the foundation for the most realistic and best Football Manager simulation game was laid out in FM15 and is definitely there with the release of FM16 in my point of view.
The release of FM16 is in my point of view the last version in a three year cycle trying to finish the work on going from slider-less tactics creator to a more dynamic tool tip. For me the best version was Football Manager 2013 and I suspect the FM16 would be a more ‘finished’ product than FM15 was.
Now, on the verge of the Football Manager 2016 announcement, there is time to wonder; what new Football Manager 2016 features will be included? Will the amount of new FM16 features and improvements exceed former versions, making the game to the better or are we left with a game where the flaws overshadow the joy of simply playing the game, meaning we are left with a simple update from FM15 ahead of the 2015-2016 season entitled Football Manager 2016?
Rules & About Passion4FM’s NEW Football Manager 2016 Contest
Passion4FMs brand new FM16 giveaway asks you to share with our worldwide audience what the ultimate Football Manager game should be. Now you can use your imagination and creativity writing an essay, poem or a song, creating a video or an infographic about your feature wishlist for FM16, FM17 or as far into the future as FM 2020 – or beyond for that matter.
Passion4FM’s “FM16 giveaway; share your Football Manager feature wishlist” starts on the 17th of August 2015. The entry ends 30th of September, meaning you will have approximately one and a half month to write a text, essay, poem or a song, and submit it to us either by putting up a draft or send it to us by email.
All you need to do is to write a text of minimum 300 words, create a video or a poem of minimum 150 words (with a description of the background for the work and submit it to us either by register for our site and make up a draft or send the text to us by email, which we will publish. The winner of this contest will be decided by the total amounts of original comments (spam comments will be deleted, while replies will not be counted) – the feedback about the post from the readers – meaning that the best piece will win!
We encourage you to write an engaging piece which readers find compelling and interesting.
Last but not least, you will need to share your piece at social medias such as Facebook, Twitter and Google plus in order to attract readers and new comments.
Some Simple Rules For Our FM16 Giveaway:
- Essay or Article format: minimum of 300 words required
- If you are performing a song, rap, poem or info graphic, a description of 150 words must be submitted alongside your work
- Written or spoken in English
- Piece and/or work must be freshly written by yourself (if we founds out the full piece or parts have been stolen will the post be deleted and you will be eliminated from the contest aka blacklisted)
- Constructive criticism is allowed, but simply hateful articles pointed at Sports Interactive or the Football Manager series in general will not be tolerated, neither will they be counted. We are all here to share our passion for Football Manager with the aim to make the series even more ‘addictive’
- The winner of this contest is decided by the amount of original comments. We will only count comments published from one user. Spam comments and/or replies will either be deleted or not counted.
- If two or more contestants gets equal amount of comments we will make a public vote poll available for 7 days (a week), which will be announced via Twitter.
- Sports Interactive affiliates or anyone who are attached to SI fansite(s), Sports Interactive as researchers or moderators of the SIGames Forum is not allowed to participate.
- You are not allowed to add outgoing links to your own website or sponsored links. But you may add related links which improves the knowledge around your topic as long as it adds value for the reader. We will take the liberty to remove outgoing links without notice.
Remember that the one with the most original comments will be the winner of a free FM16 copy. This means that it’s literally the readers and our website visitors who will decide whom the winner will be! your job is to attract as many unique comments as possible by sharing your work to friends’ friends and via social medias like reddit, twitter, facebook or instagram.
Some Ideas & Recommendations for Topics
If you should have no idea of what to write about, we have gathered this list of topics to write about. Hopefully these questions or suggested topics might let your ideas flourish. We also hope the formerly published Football Manager 2014 and 2015 games will provide you with some ideas of improvements.
- What are your expectations for Football Manager 2016?
- Which new features or improvements must be announced in order for you to pre-order Football Manager 2016 with beta access early?
- How will future versions, eg. Football Manager 2020 differ from the ones we have seen in the past?
- How realistic is Football Manager 2015?
- What do you love about the game and what do you like to see more of?
- What are the Top 5 / 10 Flaws of Football Manager in terms of realism?
- How was your first experience with the Football Manager series – what did you particularly love or what made/stopped you from buying the next game in the series?
- Is Football Manager addictive or does it have a long way to go before you can call it your favorite game?
Still empty for ideas of FM16, FM17, FM18 or FM2020 improvements? Why not go out of the box by writing a piece about why you love Football Manager, what caught your interest, about the very first moment you played Football Manager and what it made you feel, or the most ‘unrealistic’ moments of your FM15 career (or former versions) you’ve ever experienced.
What you finally decide to write about is up to you, as long as it is about Football Manager. But we hope the majority of entries will be about your vision for future versions of FM rather than your triumphs and achievements within your armchair managerial career.
I WANT TO SIGN-UP; WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
If you literally can’t wait to use your creativity and ideas then we won’t let you wait anymore. There are 2 (two) different options to choose from in order to submit your work;
- REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE & Submit a Draft
- Send Us Your Work via the Form Below
We hope as many as possible will use this unique chance to register for the website, being able to write guest posts for Passion4FM for FM16 or beyond.
JOIN PASSION4FM FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016 GIVEAWAY
Please fill in all required text fields & provide us with as much information as possible.
Registration ends 20th of October 2015.