Download The Brand New FM15 Skin Helvetica Lite Rebooted w/ Instant Result Button
What gives you the right Football Manager 2015 experience? The team you are playing with, the match engine and level of reality or the layout and design? Of course the experience will be enhanced with a great FM15 skin, real club logos and facepacks downloaded for your managing club.
Today we are thrilled to announce the ability to download a new amazing – clean looking white skin by Drswit of Sigames forum. The Football Manager 2015 Skin Helvetica Lite Rebooted comes in two different versions; with full sidebar menu and a mini sidebar menu.
The beautiful Football Manager 2015 skin Helvetica Lite Rebooted caught my eye from day one and will be used in screenshots on future published guides and articles due to its white background color and lite layout.
Download the FM15 skin Helvetica Lite Rebooted, which we feels beats the official default Football Manager 2015 dark skin to the ground!
About FM 2015 Helvetica Lite Rebooted Skin
The Football Manager 2015 Helvetica Lite Rebooted Skin changes the overall look and feel about FM15 without removing the many in-depth features and amount of information sources. The design is based on simplicity and is really clean, which I love. As you will see from the few screenshots added, this light skin changes the complete design of Football Manager 2015 highlighting the actual information – rather than distracting you with background images of stadiums or pitches. Here are the content and information in focus!
For the avid fans of the FM series many will draw the comparison to the official FM14 white skin, which we used in screenshots on our published posts on the old website. This year we will definitely use the Helvetica Lite Rebooted skin!
The FM 2015 Helvetica Lite skin comes in 2 versions, one with the normal sidebar as you have experienced from the official skin and a mini sidebar with icons only. Included to the latest version of this skin are;
Helvetica font for a better readability
Instant Result Button
New graphics: star ratings and morale icons
Reveals AI Teams Player roles and Duty Selection in the Next opposition Report Tab
Screenshots & Improvements Made to FM15 Helvetica Lite vs Default Skin
Below are some screenshots from our current favorite skin for Football Manager 2015 which details what we like about this skin and the improvements made to the skin.
Player Role and Duty for AI Team Revealed!
This feature makes it easier to understand why AI players behave the way they do. It’s easier to setup opposition instructions based on this unique feature, as you can rather quickly tell how the players will hold position, go forward or roam around the pitch.
Smaller graphical icons such as new star ratings and shirts (opposition instruction panel and tactics screen) makes it feel not as clustered as before – a simplicity which draws the attention to the most important aspects of the game – the information and data. While the positional ability of the tactics screen has been reworked the creator has also removed the role suitability, which I don’t like – but this is just a personal opinion.
The scout report panel originally created by wannachupbrew is reworked, but suits this skin really well. Now the attention is on the scouts opinion rather than the icons, while the scout summary is highlighted even more.
The player profile used in Helvetica Lite is a mix of default panels and changeable tabs which lets you customize the player profile skin to your preference. While the general league statistics for the player is static you can recreate the player profile as you see fit. You can pick between information about a players biography, career stat, coach report or suitability (a total of 9 tabs to be selected for 3 screens.
Full List of Changes to FM15 Skin Helvetica Lite 2.8.9
- Added Dazs8 Background selector (no overlay features) with 6 backgrounds from subtlepatterns (the default bg is the last at right)
- Added “Games played in this position” panel in “Player overview” selector menus
- Added club/competition logos in the sidebar under the calendar
- Moved up the Wages/Value row under the “Contract” row in “Player personal details”
- Fixed the truncated line in “Contract” row in “Player personal details” when an agent owns the player
- Fixed the truncated line in “Scout report” panel in “Player Overview” panel
- Fixed the truncated text at right in “Inbox content with injury report” panel
- … and many subtle changes.
For full list of changes please check out the official thread on Sigames forum about the FM 2015 Helvetica Lite Rebooted skin.
NOTE! There might be other features and improvements not highlighted above OR tweaked further from the screenshots highlighted above.
DOWNLOAD FM15 HELVETICA LITE SKIN REBOOTED v. 1.3
Published: 28.11.2014 22.10PM GMT
- 1. Extract the content of the zip file at the root of your /skin folder.
- For Windows: My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > skins
- For Mac OS X: My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > skins
Create the folder “skins” if it doesn’t exist.
- 2. Start the game and go to Preferences screen then Interface tab.
- 3. Select the type of Helvetica Lite you prefer – there will be two “HelveticaLite RC1…” as options in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Click Confirm
- 1. If you get any displaying issue, please go to > Preferences > Interface (if you can’t, press SHIFT and P on your keayboard), then load “Football Manager” original skin
- 2. return to Interface preferences, clear the cache and reload HelveticaLite by unticking the “Use caching to decrease page loading times” THEN tick “Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences“
- TIPS! You can reload the skin at any time by pressing the shortcut buttons SHIFT+R).
This Football Manager 2015 skin is created by DrSwit. We would like to thank him for the permission to publish this beautiful skin on our website.
You can follow the progress of and get all the latest changes and updates of this skin directly here.