Download The Stylish FM 2015 Dark Skin VitrexMMXV With Instant Result Button
There is nothing as refreshing as loading Football Manager 2015 with a new interface and graphics. While some like to enhance the level of realism by downloading transfer databases, facepacks or custom leagues the majority of the community updates the FM15 with a stylish skin.
After the recent success of providing you with two brilliant Football Manager skins we like to introduce the stylish Football Manager 2015 dark skin VitrexMMXV by fenomeno9 of Sigames forum. This skin is build on the default Football Manager 2015 dark skin but has many minor improvements.
I’m sure you might wonder about the choice of the name, why VitrexMMXV? The skin is named after the two latin words victorem and rex, with a twist, the first one meaning winner/champion and the latter king, while MMXV is the year 2015.
The stylish Football Manager 2015 dark skin VitrexMMXV comes in 1920×1080 resolution and adds a lot of nice visual and interface tweaks, such as match scoreboards by Dazs8, making the game even more enjoyable! Download the latest FM15 dark skin here!
What Improvements Have Been Made to the FM15 DARK SKIN VITREX MMXV?
New intro screen
The FM15 dark skin Vitrex MMXV by fenomeno9 comes with a lot of minor tweaks and graphical enhancements which makes you enjoy the default screens of the original dark skin in additional to a brand new sidebar with 3D effect. The first noticeable improvement is the new high quality intro screen.
Improvements to Player Profile Panel
One of the effects I personally love is the autograph style names on player screens. It’s one of the minor features perhaps, but something that makes this skin more unique. The enhanced information on the player profile screen lets you get all information in one place. Here you will see a players personality, his scout report star rating and his natural positions.
The player profile has 3 customizable panels, where you can choose to show a players biography, suitability or scout report alongside his player attributes. The backroom staff profile has also seen a revamp as you now can see the staff role suitability with star rating per role displayed. A handy feature when looking for new staff.
Changes to Pre-Match Preview
Another small tweak to the pre-match preview is the added match ticket congesting the screen with a smaller area for previous fixtures and schedule list, but more visibility for the match conditions panel.
A captain icon is also added to the match screen line ups and the match tactics overview.
The biggest improvement to the match scenario is the added SkySport TV logo and new scoreboards created by Dazs8.
Here is the full list of changes to the FM15 Dark Skin Vitrex MMXV v1 and v2:
- New transparent logo added to sidebar
- New loading icon when processing matches/days
- Fixed error causing correct player attribute colors not to show
- New scout report card icons
- New more realistic default picture for unknown players
- New colors on picking buttons/icons on squad overview
- New hired/fired/resigned icons on manager timeline
- New color to youth star rating
- New star-shaped position markers on mini pitch
- New wider squad overview
- New intro screen
- New sidebar with 3D effect
- New sidebar icons
- New titlebar/header
- Tweaked size and color of various fonts
- Tweaked size of various panels and sidebar
- Instant result button added
- New panel setup for player overview
- New kit back behind player pic
- New signature style name under player pic
- Media description added in player info panel
- New scout report card overview
- New attribute colors
- New additional player info in titlebar
- New panel setup for club overview
- Coloured fixtures in schedule/calendar
- New comprehensive scout inbox reports
- New color tags for news items
- New panel setup for manager overview
- New panel setup for squad view
- New panel setup for pre-match
- New match ticket added to pre-match screen
- Captain icon added to starting lineups overview
- New panel setup for match engine
- Kits added instead of logos in in-match overview
- New scoreboards
- New TV logo added to match screen
And additional small fixes here and there…
Published: 19.01.2015 11:54AM GMT
File Size: 5.9Mb
- 1. Extract the content of the zip file at the root of your /skin folder.
- For Windows: My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > skins
- For Mac OS X: My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > skins
Create the folder “skins” if it doesn’t exist.
- 2. Start the game and go to Preferences screen then Interface tab.
- 3. Select Vitrex MMXV
- Click Confirm
- 1. If you get any displaying issue, please go to > Preferences > Interface (if you can’t, press SHIFT and P on your keayboard), then load “Football Manager” original skin
- 2. return to Interface preferences, clear the cache and reload Vitrex MMXV by unticking the “Use caching to decrease page loading times” THEN tick “Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences“
- TIPS! You can reload the skin at any time by pressing the shortcut buttons SHIFT+R).
Credit & Disclaimer
Vitrex MMXV Football Manager 2015 dark skin is created by SIGames forum member fenomeno9. We would like to thank one of the creators Emil Debski for the permission to publish this stylish dark skin on our website.
As the creator I would like to take the opportunity to thank DazS8, michaeltmurrayuk, wannchupbrew, theBantams, ArtDekDok and wkdsoul as well for their contribution, help and permission to use some panels for the making of this skin. Sorry if we should have forgot someone, and if so, please let us know.
For feedback or requests to improve this dark skin, please use the comments field below or contact the creators directly at the official thread of this skin.