Pr0’s FM14 TRANSFERS & DATA UPDATE MEGAPACK WITH NEW WONDERKIDS
When we wanted to publish a summer transfer data update for Football Manager 2014, we contacted the very legend Pr0. For years I’ve admired his work because of the accuracy and quality. It’s with much pride I hereby announce the best Football Manager 2014 summer transfer data update around available to download on MyPassion4FootballManager.com!
Pr0’s FM14 transfer and data update features 99.413 database changes the official Football Manager 2014 does not include – a number which will increase for every further updates! This massive transfers and data update makes you able to enjoy FM14 with all the latest football transfers from the 10th of February to the current date, new real life agents with their respective clients, new players and backroom staff in additional to, and most importantly new Football Manager wonderkids.
As one of the very few transfer updates available, Pr0’s database has all the latest transfers from all around the world – from top leagues to minor ones – both for players, but also for managerial changes and staff changes. Pr0’s FM14 Transfer & Data update is simply the best because of all the details it updates. It comes with CA/PA changes on players that has improved significantly the past months, old and new injuries removed/added, all the leagues promotions and relegation PLUS coefficients corrected as of 2014-15 season + much more!
The brilliant part is that you can select which data update you like to use for your save – if you simply want to use the added new 77 wonderkids (some wonderkids from 14.3 update included), you can simply tick it when starting a new customized save, but of course we highly recommend to use them all!
More About Pr0’s FM14 Transfer and Data Update
With over 99.413 changes and improvements to club information, backroom staff and players it’s a massive task showing you all its changes and corrections. Instead we like to give you a brief summary of some of the improvements and features Pr0’s 2014 transfer data update includes. Here is a brief summary and screenshots of some of the latest features of Pr0’s Football Manager 2014 Summer Transfer & Data update version 3.6.
Updates are scheduled to be released every 15 days. The latest update was released 16.09.2014, so you might expect the next one to be released around the 1th of October 2014.
Pr0’s FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.6 will work with the 14.3 official patch.
TRANSFERS FROM FEBRUARY 2014 TO LATEST UPDATE [v3.6]; PLAYER / STAFF MOVES
- All the latest transfers from around the world! Transfers are now made immediate.
Full or partial transfers changes and updates has been done for these countries; Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Denmark, England (Premier League to Skrill N/S), Estonia, Faroe Island, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, North Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, USA, Venezuela, Australia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia + more (Emphasized Nations have been focused more on than others).
The latest transfers include, but are not limited to; David Ospina to Arsenal, Luis Suarez to Barcelona with ban, Filipe Luis, Didier Drogba, Cesc Fàbregas and Diego Costa to Chelsea Football Club, Luke Shaw to Manchester United, Lazar Markovic, Dejan Lovric and Adam Lallana to Liverpool, Juan Iturbe and Ashley Cole to Roma, Michael Laudrup as manager of Lekhwiya, Massimo Allegri new manager of Juventus, Kaká transferred to Sao Paulo on loan from Orlando City and James Rodriguez and Toni Kroos to Real Madrid. Other transfers done are Ander Herrera to Man Utd, Antoine Griezmann to Atletico Madrid, Fernando to Man City, Eyal Golasa and Robert Mak to PAOK, Alvaro Morata and Kingsley Coman to Juventus, Alexander Buttner to Dinamo Moscow, Kris Boyd to Rangers, Claudio Bravo to Barcelona and much more!!
P.S! Description of what this download features continues below the screenshots of some of the biggest player moves this summer of 2014.
- Contract changes and corrected wages for players around the world such as contract renewals from top and minor leagues.
- Loans cancelled and players out of contract moved to free transfer such as Victor Valdes – to name one available on free transfer. Loans so far have been removed from England, Greece and Spain. Germany, France and Italy are the next on the list to remove loans in.
- Managerial changes and backroom staff transfers, such as Louis van Gaal at Manchester United or Luis Enrique at Barcelona. This includes also new chairmens, who takes the place of the ones who left.
- Passed away players and backroom staff has been removed from the database.
- The first ever female manager, Helena Costa, is created on Football Manager!
- Japan national team is fully completed.
- Junya Tanaka , player of Sporting CP created.
PROMOTIONS & RELEGATIONS / COOFFICIENTS CORRECTED FOR SEASON 2014-2015
- Promotions and relegation’s are completed in Albania, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Romania & Ukraine
- 2014-2015 Coefficients have been completed successfully – This means there are now new teams in Champions League and Europa League to take to success.
- Man Utd issue on Europa League has been finally 100% resolved
GENERAL CHANGES & CORRECTED INFORMATION
- Chairmens, Managers and Backroom Staff created and added to the correct club. For example Angel Perez Garcia created as new manager of Piast Gliwice
- New players created for some clubs
- Club affiliates added or removed for some clubs. For example the affiliation link between Norwich (parent club) and Ferencvaros (feeder club) are recreated.
- Stadium corrections (removals or moves) done
- Squad numbers, player information such as their favorite club, nationality, height and weight have been corrected to mimic the real world.
- Transfers budgets adjusted to Greece, England, Italy, Germany, Spain and also France will be completed in the coming days.
ADDED & REMOVED INJURIES
- ALL Worldwide injuries are removed players
- Added injuries to players injured after February 2014, such as Victor Valdes, Riccardo Montolivo and Christian Benteke. The injury date end has also been corrected for some players.
- All injuries have been removed from almost all the nations of the world, from nations like DR Congo to Puerto Rico, England to Russia.
NEW AGENTS ADDED WITH REAL LIFE AGENTS
Also included are a database of real life agents with their clients listed. ‘Enjoy’ Mino Raiola, the agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba and other new agents.
NEW WONDERKIDS ADDED & CA / PA CHANGES DONE
Included are also a couple of new wonderkids. These young talents created might become world class players in the future with the right training and tutoring. You will also find some current FM14 young talents who have been adjusted CA/PA and set as wonderkids.
Other changes in terms of CA / PA improvements are;
- Adjusted stats and current ability player attributes for some players (all players included).
- Adjusted potential ability for some players (all players included).
- Modified stats on some wonderkids
- – v3.2 features 1 new wonderkid
QUESTION: How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
ANSWER: Yes, the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file, simply don’t choose it when you start a new game.
Published: 16.08.2014 22.19PM GMT
File Size: 1.39Mb
How to Import the file?
Download the data editor file above and import the database to this specific folder:
– PC USERS:
Import the filter to the specific folder: “Your Documents” > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > Editor Data
(Don’t have this folder? Create it yourself!)
– MAC USERS:
Download and extract the files to : Macintosh HD\users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data.
If editor data folder is not there, create one yourself. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.
Start a new Football Manager 2014 career and click “edit” custom files. Pick the editor files of your preferences and import them into the new game. Make sure you have the Transfer Update .
Passion4FM take no responsibilities of the content provided within this download. All complaints or errors should be reported in the comments below and we’ll make sure that the creators of the content will be informed. This will help them make sure new releases are to the best of their abilities.