FM20 Challenge; Passion4FM United
Tired of managing Liverpool or Paris SG or any top club to success year in and year out? Want a complete different Football Manager challenge?
Today we’re proud to present the very first edition of the Passion4FM United – a FM20 create a club challenge which definitely will test all your skills in FM, especially in regard to player recruitment as you’ll take over a club with NO PLAYERS!
Take over Passion4FM United in the English Championship and hunt for promotion and trophies as you create an unique club history.
About Passion4FM United Challenge
For this challenge we’ve replaced Southend in League One, and moved Luton from Championship to League One to pave the way for Passion4FM United. With no players at your disposal but €450Mill available in your transfer budget you’ll need to head into the transfer market as quickly as possible and style your squad according to your preferences.
With €450Mill at your disposal and a normal squad counting 22 players, it will be an average of €20Mill per player. We have also given you €600K per week in wage budget to buy your ‘favorite stars’!
To give you as much freedom as possible we have been very lenient with the setup of club visions. All that’s expected is to play entertaining football and please the fans with your playing style. It’s also desired that you sign players under the age of 23 for the future.. perhaps you’ll try to sign only home grown players or only sign out-of-favored ‘wonderkids’ who have not yet received their final breakthrough and struggles for playing time.
Alongside you to assist you, we got our very own partnered Streamers and Youtubers which will help you in the daily management.
The staff team consist of;
- Technical Director: Ben DPB
- Ass. Manager: DrNotasEvil
- 1st Team Coach: BadJokesGaming
- 1st Team Coach: CptBeardyManFM
- Head of Youth Development: Espen of Passion4FM
- Loan Manager: Avoiding Relegation
- Reserves Manager: FMBenPlays
- U19 Manager: Dodgee Gamer
- Chief Scout: The Reckonist
- Scout: Swaeninho37
- Scout: CPlatts85
From the 15th of December and onwards will BadJokesGaming publish weekly videos from the save using this database. You’ll be able to catch the videos going live at his Youtube account.
Adding the Passion4FM Logo & Kits
Passion4FM United got its own logo and kits included in the download, which lets you get the full Passion4FM experiment. We just like to give a huge thanks to @Jackinthevlogs who have created the Passion4FM kits.
By downloading the custom kits and logos you’ll be able to replace the default Southend logo and kits. You can update the graphics in 2 ways;
1. If you’ve already downloaded the TCM Logos megapack please take a backup of the Southend logo and rename the image to Southend, and replace it with the Passion4FM logo found within ‘logos/England/Normal’ in the zipped file below. Remember, you’ll need to copy both the normal and small logo of Passion4FM and replace the Southend logo.
2. The easiest solution is to move everything inside the graphics folder of the download below and move it into the graphics folder of your user location;
Your Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2020 > Graphics *
* If you don’t got the folder, please create it.
Finally, you might have to delete your caches and reload the skin within preferences. If you’re insecure, please follow these instructions.
Passion4FM Adboards of Partners
For the full Passion4FM experience, we’d also like to introduce our custom ad boards featuring our partners (streamers and Youtubers). These adboards will appear around the stands of the stadium, either at the sidelines or higher up in the stadium depending on the stadium type.
Here’s an example of how it may look in your game:
How to apply the ad boards in Football Manager 2020?
In order to make the ad boards appear in Football Manager 2020, please follow these instructions;
- Download the individual file below:
- Copy the ads folder into:
documents/sports interactive/Football Manager 2020/
- Copy the pictures folder into:
documents/sports interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics
We recommend to delete the cache before starting the game. Also remember to have Reload Skin when confirming changes ticked in the Preferences.
- Updated with kits
- Slight change in terms of finances, as the club was losing money after first season
A Football Manager 2020 custom database that activates the Passion4FM United team in English Championship.
- Download the database above.
- Put the .fmf file into folder :
My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / Editor Data
- For graphics, follow the instructions above.
- Quit and Re-start Football Manager if you’re playing it
- Start a NEW Save
- Locate ‘Database’ – Click on the down menu 20.X Update
- View under
Editor Data Files
- Tick the Database
- Un-tick any files that may conflict
- Click Confirm
Thanks to the partnered Streamers and Youtubers who have given us permission to use their information and data. To follow their Football Manager 2020 journey and content, please subscribe to their accounts at;
DrNotAsEvil – Twitch | Twitter | Instagram
BadJokesGaming – Youtube | Twitter
The Reckonist – Youtube | Twitter | Twitch
cptBeardyManFM – Youtube | Twitter
Avoiding Relegation – Twitter | Youtube
BenDPB – Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Podcast
Dodgee Gamer – Youtube | Twitter
FMBenPlays – Twitter | Twitch
Also check out the brand new Passion4FM Stream Team!
Finally, a huge thanks to Badjokesgaming for testing the database. He will also publish weekly videos playing with these videos.
Thanks to @Jackinthevlogs, who have created the kits and given us permission to use them.
Thanks to DrNotasEvil for creating and collecting the adboards.