Unlock The Complete Scottish League Pyramid in Football Manager 2018
With a large amount of visitors based in UK and England it’s only natural to provide you with the chance to extend on the playable leagues provided with the default Football Manager 2018 database. Every year we’ve been fortunate to promote an English Lower league pyramid database that’s been highly successful. Today we cross the borders of England and divert the attention to the beautiful country of Scotland with their highland and lowland regions. Now is not the time to talk about the cut-out Game of Throne-ish landscape, but the football league system that exists in Scotland.
Please welcome a custom database file created by Morrissey of Sigames forum, which unlocks the complete Scottish league pyramid in FM18.
If you fancy a lower league management challenge outside the default playable leagues of Football Manager 2018 and want to hunt for promotion and back to back trophies, the Scottish league pyramid file by Morrissey is surely one to try out!
Put on your tracksuit and use your knowledge of Football Manager as you take on the lower leagues of Scotland and start the hunt for closing the gap to the biggest Scottish clubs Celtic, Glasgow Rangers and Aberdeen.
About The Complete Football Manager 2018 Scottish Lower League Database by Morrissey
Thanks to Morrissey, the creator of this Football Manager 2018 lower league database, we can give you the option to unlock the full Scottish league system for the 2017-2018 season. Even though the file has been created for the past years, the new 2018 version sees a real-life league pyramid re-created in Football Manager 2018 all the way down to the bottom level 6 with junior divisions included as well.
Here you’ll get the chance to unlock new playable divisions such as the Highland and Lowland football league included, as well as non-league divisions existing in the level 6, such as the East and South of Scotland Football League.
Featured is also a Junior Division from level 1 to level 4.
Here’s a brief change list:
- Addition of all leagues in the SFA pyramid, as well as the SJFA ranks underneath and relevant cups
- Lowland Squads added to complement the Highland League’s detail level
- Managers added at all playable levels
- Cups corrected to work as they do IRL, with the Scottish Cup and Irn-Bru Cup seeing changes
- Graphics pack for logos (all teams and leagues) available – Click Logopack download button.
- Working playoffs at every level (including the seperate strands of the SJFA)
- *PENDING* Junior league reconstruction after season 2017/18, as will happen in real life
LIST OF ADDED DIVISIONS & AMOUNT OF CLUBS
With the ability to enjoy the complete Scottish football league system in Football Manager 2018, which unlocks the Highland, Lowland, East of Scotland and South of Scotland Football League and making them fully playable, with promotions and relegation’s, relevant cups and real clubs and managers added, it’s really one of the most in-depth FM18 databases released so far.
It exists of 4 new playable leagues below the Ladbrokes League 2 and junior divisions – all clubs with the ability to get promoted or relegated from one division to another, except within the Junior levels. Here’s a brief list of added divisions and amount of clubs per league
Highland Football League (18 clubs added)
Lowland Football League (16 clubs added)
East of Scotland Football League Premier League (12 clubs of 13 added)
South of Scotland Football League (13 clubs of 15 added)
Juniors Level 1
North Superleague (14 clubs added)
SJW Superleague Prem (12 clubs added)
Eastern Superleague (16 clubs added)
Juniors Level 2
North Division 1 West (9 clubs added)
North Division 1 East (11 clubs added)
SJW Superleague D1 (14 clubs added)
Eastern Premier (16 clubs added)
Juniors Level 3
Central Division 1 (15 clubs added)
Ayrshire District (11 clubs added)
East Region North (14 clubs added)
East Region South (14 clubs added)
Juniors Level 4
Central Division 2 (12 clubs added)
Important Information about the Competitions
Some things that you need to know about these new competitions;
- The winners of the Alba and Alex Jack cups meet in the Shield game. Winning this guarantees a Scottish Cup place
- Winning the top Junior league in each region (any Level 1) or the Junior Cup guarantees a Scottish Cup place
- Some clubs automatically qualify for the Scottish Cup regardless of performance by virtue of being licensed (achieving a minimum SFA standard) – Banks O’Dee, Linlithgow Rose, Girvan and others benefit from this
A Football Manager 2018 custom database that unlocks the lower leagues of Scotland down to level 6 and let’s you enjoy the full Scottish league pyramid in FM18.
- Inside Football Manager 2018 – Locate the Downloads button of the main FM menu.
- Select Steam Workshop tab
- Choose Download Add-Ons Directly From Steam
- Paste this into the Steam browser URL:
- Or search:
Scotland - The Full Scottish Pyramid (inc. Juniors)
- Subscribe to the File by Steam Workshop
- You may need to Quit and Restart Football Manager 2018 to enable it
- Start a NEW Save
- Click the Databases: Football Manager 2018
- Tick the Scotland – The Full Scottish Pyramid (inc. Juniors)
Credits & Thanks
Thanks to Morrissey of Sigames forum, for giving us the opportunity and permission to publish this file at Passion4FM.com.
A huge thanks is owed to the SLFL’s media man Michael Park, as well as representatives from Cumbernauld Colts, Edusport Academy, Uni of Stirling and BSC Glasgow for their help with adding real players and squads for the Highland and Lowland divisions.
A fantasy database of Scotland with promotions of Junior ranks is set to come out soon. Please check the official thread at Sigames forum to download.