You have been looking forward to it ? Here it is … The update for the 9th division “Promotion d’Honneur” on Manager-Online in the v1.0 !
It follows the pyramid organisational structure of the French championship and for the first time clubs are entering the French Cup (CDF) and League Cup (CDL) competitions according to their divisions!
- 1.0.1 Version launched 7th May ,2016
- Compatible with the last version of Football Manager 16.3.1
- Be careful, you have to start a new game to have access to the update.
- The sanctions (caused by a certain amount of yellow/red cards) were corrected to correspond to the real ones.
- The duplications were corrected
- Typing errors were corrected
- NEW : CDF : clubs enter the competition according to their divisions (Ex: L1 clubs take part in the competition in 1/32-finals)
- NEW : CDL :clubs also enter this competition according to their divisions
- Some missing teams were created with their own colours and stadiums (but the players were not, you may understand that it takes too much time)
- The pyramid organisational structure of the French championship is the real one:
- League 1 (play-off for the 18th, hosts the 1st match)
- League 2 becomes the Domino’s Ligue 2 (play-off for the 3rd, hosts the 2nd match)
- CFA (4 playable groups made of 16 clubs)
- CFA 2 (8 groups made of 14 clubs)
- DH, DSR, DHR, PH (based on this model)
- Not any players had been modified or added.
- The affiliation of the FC Rouen with Quevilly is cancelled (the problem about relegation is over)
- The « League Cup » winner will have a place in Europa League
- The finalist of the “French Cup” is not qualified in if the winner is already qualified in a European cup. As in “League Cup” , it is the 5th or 6th ranked of the “League 1” which is qualified.
- NEW : French Cup: if there is a 2-division difference between two teams, the smaller will automatically host the match (as in reality)
- The League 1 fixtures is like the real one (teams host every two matches)
- Some regions do not have a 9th level, but to make the project working better, we had to add one. So these 9th levels are fictional, the concerned regions are: Bourgogne, Centre, Champagne-Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Normandie, Picardie and Rhône-Alpes.
- For two of the regions, we also created a 8th level. These two regions are: Méditerranée and Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Première Division district du Centre-Val De Loire and Première Division District du Languedoc-Roussillon are unvailable : all teams are reservs.
- The regional cups are in this update.
RECOMMANDED OPTIONS FOR THE CREATION OF THE GAME :
- Don’t use Real Fixtures
- Disabled Do not Add Key Staff
- Add players to Playable Teams (In order not to have unavailable players)
- Play with a large or huge database
- Add an extended database:
- NEW : You can download this tool and not to have to tick all the boxes : PHMO tool, put it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\db setups and follow this help
- NEW : PHMO logos are available to improve your game
- NEW : PHMO Cities are also available to improve your game
HOW TO INSTALL TO FM16:
- Move the downloaded Update PH-MO – v1.0.1.fmf file to:
- Windows : Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data
- MAC : Users/”Name”/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data
- Create folder “editor data” if it doesn’t exist already
- Run Football Manager 2016 and start new save with this database enabled.
Crédits : Sanglier_Lorrain, Donniephaco54 & Aldav
File Size: 100Kb