PASSION4FM TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective from: October 2023
These are the Terms & Conditions (hereinafter “T&C” or “Terms””) of the Høgli Passion4FM Media (hereinafter “Passion4FM“, “We“, “Our“) for usage of www.passion4fm.com (hereinafter “the websites”, “the site”).
Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of our services.
1. CONTENT OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The T&C apply to all content, functions any other services (hereinafter in summary called “Services) that Passion4FM offers on their website.
- Passion4FM reserves the right to change and/or add to these T&C anytime without notice.
Your continued use of website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of our services.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are contributors of content to the site.
Your access to and use of Passion4FM is subject to the following terms:
2. REGISTRATION & MEMBER ACCOUNT
- You may use the websites without registration and view all services that have not been made available for non-registered users. If you want to place any sort of content on the websites yourself, you will have to register a user account with Passion4FM.
- When registering you have to enter First- and Last name fully and correctly as well as a valid email address. All further data is voluntary., or not necessary for registrating a user.
- You have to choose a username and password at registration.
- The username must not consist of an email-address or a website, must not violate third party rights – particularly not naming or trademark rights of third parties. It must not breach etiquette, be vulgar, racist or insulting in any other way.
- You are only eligible to register for a Passion4FM account if: (i) you are an individual who is at least thirteen (13) years old or of legal age in your country of residence if such age exceeds thirteen (13); or (ii) you are an individual whose registration has been authorised by your parents or legal guardian (if you are below the legal age in your respective country of residence).
- You are only permitted to register one user on the site.
- If you provide, or Passion4FM has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you access to restricted areas.
- As part of your registration, You are responsible and liable for:
- setting and keeping the confidentiality of the password linked to your account;
- and all activities that occur under your registered account.
- Therefore you have to keep your password secret and protect access to your user account. Should there be any indication your user konto may have been compromised, you will have to delete it and if applicable create a new one. As long as you have done your due diligence, you are not liable.
3. ACCESS OF CHILDREN
We are concerned about the safety and privacy of all our visitors and registered users, particularly those not yet of legal age in their respective country of residence. For this reason, parents / legal guardians who wish to allow their children access to the website should review these Terms & Conditions and assist such children with the setting up of any relevant account.
Passion4FM.com include: (i) Content provided by Passion4FM; and (ii) Content that may be posted by users on the site (“User Submissions“)
All Content provided by Passion4FM is provided to you “AS IS” and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes than your personal access and viewing of the Content on the website.
4.1 OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
Our site and Services evolves constantly. As such Content and features may change regularly, and at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
4.2 USER SUBMISSIONS
We encourage Users to share their passion for Football Manager and how they approach the game.
You retain the rights in any User Submission that you post to Passion4FM. You shall be solely responsible for a User Submission and the consequences of posting it. When posting such User Submissions you retain the copyright over the Content.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service (“Content”) may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services) before going public.
You understand and agree that Passion4FM has no obligation to accept any User Submission you post. We may, in its sole discretion, edit, remove or delete any User Submission, as well as terminate your access to the Website without notice if, in its opinion, any User Submission you post breaches the provisions of Section 4.3 below.
You understand and agree that Passion4FM only acts as a platform for such User Submissions and that it has no liability in respect of their display on the website.
DISCLAIMER: All information, views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in User Submitted Content belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the author’s employer, organization, committee or other group or individual.
We reseve the right to promote any content uploaded to Passion4FM and its Services.
Please do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
4.3 USER RESTRICTIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS & COMMENTS
We want people to use Passion4FM to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of the Passion4FM Community
In order to provide the best user experience for all our Visitors we have certain house-rules you need to obey by. You therefore agrees not to engage in any of the Conducts described below:
- You may not use the Service to submit or link to any Content in Comments or by User Submissions;
- That contains personal information that can identify any other user
- That violates any laws, or encourage unlawful activity, by being insulting, defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent, herein posting abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like Content that are likely to offend other users. This includes sharing adult material/pornographic content, objectionable content, spreading proganda, rasistic and extremistic Content or Views, trivializing and/or glorifying drugs, war or violence, or violating moral conventions, breach of etiquette or acceptable tone of words.
- That infringes or breaches someone else’s rights, including their intellectual property rights. See point 2.
- You are not allowed to upload viruses, malicious code, images or files that breach Copyright Infringments, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or apperance of our Services.
- Particularly before the submission of an image file you have to ensure that you own the right to the image or file including the rights to make it available publicly on the internet.
You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
If you believe your account has been terminated in error, or you want to disable or permanently delete your account, contact us by email.
4.5 CONTENT REMOVAL & DISABLING/TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT
- We can refuse to provide, stop providing or terminate your access to all or parts of the Service immediately to protect our community or services, or if you create risk or legal exposure for us, by violating these Terms, with or without notice. Cause of terminating access can be if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights.
4.4 LINKING TO OUR SITE
You are welcome to link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You are allowed to reference to parts of our articles and tips by featuring snippets of the Content on your own blog/sites, as long as you give us full credit from that article. You need to include a referral link to the specific post you refer to.
You are not allowed to use images, include the Website into the frame of another website (aka iFrames), without our written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
4.5 LINKS FROM OUR SITE | THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use.
Passion4FM can not guarantee permanent availability and functionality of the websites and their services, but strives towards making the websites available as constant as possible.
We do not take liability for disruption of quality of the accessibility of its services, such as downtime on the website. We reserve the right to suspend the operations of the websites at any time and without prior notice, or suspend single services. Liability of Passion4FM for damage or consequential damage is excluded as well.
Passion4FM does not take any responsibility for typos and description inaccuracies but we aim to make all content published as accurate and updated as possible.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK STATEMENT
Football Manager, Sports Interactive, the Sports Interactive logo, in-game generated images, and other Football Manager related items are registered trademarks or trademarks and/or copyrighted material owned by Sports Interactive, or their respective trademark holders and copyright holders.
SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation or its affiliates.
All other company names, brand names and logos are property of their respective owners.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms, send us an email or write to us at:
Høgli Passion4FM Media ENK
Org. number: 920 296 238
Balaklava 17 A
1513 Moss, Norway
Please be assured that any Personal Information that you provide in communication in the above email or postal number will not be used to send you promotional materials.
Date of last modification: 02-10-2023